Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

They are so close to figuring this all out.

Y2J to fued with Orton while it seems everybody else is hurt.

We've already seen guys like The Hardys and Punk being able to fit in with HHH and HBK.

You have plenty of women out there.

Its time to bring back the "stables".

This doesn't mean you need to call one "DX", even though you know they would.

But, here is how I would break a few down.

1. HHH, HBK, The Hardy's and CM Punk and some Diva

2. Orton, Hass, Benjamin, Melina and someone like Umaga (Who Melina keeps in check)

That's how they kept things going. Because every week it was really a few matches through the night, but it was stable vs. stable.

Turkey Bowl - Loser has to wear a sparkly turkey costume. Gyeah. Even Vince wouldn't do something that lame & stupid.

I don't mind the six sided ring in TNA. They've got a really good mix of talent. It just seems like they're as effing clueless as WCW was when it comes to how to use talent.

1. I've given TNA enough chances, but they keep letting me down. Tons of talent, awful use of it.

2. The Jericho thing wasn't great. We all know it.

3. I keep saying it. Bring back the "factions" in WWF. Storylines are better. Factions can spread across shows so the storylines are together, and viewers might watch more than just RAW.

2. The Jericho thing wasn't great. We all know it.

I saw it as more a play on his original WWF debut with The Rock. Only problem was, Orton ain't no where near being as talented as The Rock. Jericho was great. Orton was ..... well, Orton.

I saw it as more a play on his original WWF debut with The Rock. Only problem was, Orton ain't no where near being as talented as The Rock. Jericho was great. Orton was ..... well, Orton.
QFT. Jericho-Santino would be comedy gold. Jericho-Kennedy would also work. Jericho-Orton...not so much :2cents:

Orton is a WWE robot. They truly don't have a ton of talent right now. Pretty crappy. It is always the same old ****. I used to like CM Punk but now I am getting bored of him...the GTS has to be one of the lamest finishers ever. He's gotta go back to the Anaconda Vice. The Pepsi Plunge would be cool too, but Hunter would cry about it.