Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'm confused as I haven't watched wrestling recently and no one talks about these things. Is something important occuring tonight?

Monday Night RAW is having their 1000th episode tonight. No other "weekly episodic" show hasn't come close to doing that. Also, they are changing format from a 2 hour show to a 3 hour show. Since the number is so big and the show is special, most people are expecting something huge to go down tonight.

And there will be a lot of old wrestlers coming in, including The Rock and a DX reunion.

Thanks, I really need to add more smile things to my posts. I was being very sarcastic. Although there was some truth in it, I haven't watched wrestling on a frequent basis since about 2005; just occasionally catch a Wrestlemania, or a Royal Rumble for gambling purposes. I may have to tune in out of curiosity.

Thanks, I really need to add more smile things to my posts. I was being very sarcastic. Although there was some truth in it, I haven't watched wrestling on a frequent basis since about 2005; just occasionally catch a Wrestlemania, or a Royal Rumble for gambling purposes. I may have to tune in out of curiosity.

Yeah, I thought you were serious. :ols:

I'm probably more excited about this than I should be. I haven't watched wrestling with any regularity in about eight years, but I find myself excited for cameos from wrestlers of my youth. You may read some nostalgia from me for the next three hours.

Seeing Taker and Kane together makes me think they could be used to jump start the tag division again. Get them the belts, gives Taker a light work load up till WM where he gets his last match there....and retires. By then you can have them help put over some growing teams.

After watching tonights episode and seeing Foley, DX, Rock, Jericho(his taunt-pin), etc. It makes me long for the attitude era again. With that said, I'm glad to see the Miz back. It really is a shame Kurt Angle hates the WWE. It would have been nice to see an olympic slam.

I don't think Kurt hates the WWE. He just hates the wellness policy which he would never pass these days.