Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

dude chill out I will never understand how some ppl get so bent out of shape about the pettiest little thing :doh:

I'm not bent out of shape man.. Notice the "=P" heh.. Regardless this is a topic about wrestling, not football. I'm anxiously awaiting the new season like everyone else too but I know where to post that stuff at =)

-News .

As reported by WWE.com Jeff Hardy (brother of Matt) has been given a second chance in the wwe. It's been known for awhile this was going to go down but today the WWE announcement makes it official.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/jeffreturn

It should be interesting. I wasn't really much of a Hardy fan in TNA. I really loved the work he was doing right before he got let go three years ago. I doubt that they will let him remain a singles wrestler, they'll probably pair him up with Matt for a Hardy Boys reunion.

Yeah, They are falling like flies on Smackdown, at the rate they are going to have Michael Cole vs. The Mizz as their next PPV main event. The Hardys would be a reason for me to want to tune in on Friday or Saturday nights.

another stupid ending to a show.

Bufford's ending would have gone like this.

HBK sent to jail or whatever.

HHH and Umaga are beating each other for awhile. The Mcjerks step in and start doing what they were doing tonight. Then they all start pounding HHH while the ref is knocked out.

Then right before Vince hits HHH with his sledgehammer. The Hardy Boyz come flying out of the crowd to HHH's defense. They each take a McJerk. Meanwhile, Umaga's Manager takes out HHH with the hammer, so his guy is still undefeated, or HHH get disqualified for using the hammer on Umaga. Either way.

Then you can let HBK get his surgery. The Hardy's go for a tag belt under DX like the New Age Outlaws used to. HHH can fued with whoever. Maybe they pick up another member, and a female also.

Now, that would work

another stupid ending to a show.

Bufford's ending would have gone like this.

HBK sent to jail or whatever.

HHH and Umaga are beating each other for awhile. The Mcjerks step in and start doing what they were doing tonight. Then they all start pounding HHH while the ref is knocked out.

Then right before Vince hits HHH with his sledgehammer. The Hardy Boyz come flying out of the crowd to HHH's defense. They each take a McJerk. Meanwhile, Umaga's Manager takes out HHH with the hammer, so his guy is still undefeated, or HHH get disqualified for using the hammer on Umaga. Either way.

Then you can let HBK get his surgery. The Hardy's go for a tag belt under DX like the New Age Outlaws used to. HHH can fued with whoever. Maybe they pick up another member, and a female also.

Now, that would work

That's actually a pretty good idea Bufford :cheers:

I think the best bet for WWE to keep views into the NFL/NBA/NCAA season is to spread DX like a disease all over every brand.

Have DX invade the other show. Crapdown which I haven't seen in months, and ECW. Let those guys become the enemy of ever show GM. Along they way, they pick up some members maybe 6 in total.

Meanwhile, a few more factions pop up. That's when the WWF was fun. The Nation, the Corp, DX, etc.

That way, each group can have guys going for different titles, and fueding with groups, leading to more 3 man tag matches, etc.

What every happened to the Hardcore belt?

DX is played. I was one of the ones marking out in the months leading to the reunion, but shortly after it happened, I just stopped caring. It's been done before. It was just like when everyone begged and begged for nWo to come back and once it did, we didn't like what we saw. I do see DX having some potential and if Vince handled things the way that Bufford mentioned, but I really don't see that happening. I have a feeling that he's going to disband it after Summerslam and have Trips and HBK feuding again by Survivor series.

WWE needs a Generation Next-esque stable, where a bunch of good younger workers band together to form their own stable. They somewhat have that with the Spirit Squad, but that gimmick is lame.

Is it just me, or is Foley/Flair the best thing going lately?

I totally agree.

Scratch that.

Foley/Flair is the only thing going. And if they were really smart, those two would never even get into a ring until WM. Both of them are smart enough & talented enough to a build up like that off.

And DX vs Vince & Shane is about as lame as the Spirit Squad. I do like Buffords idea of a DX invasion & recruitment. He's right. The Hardy's would be a perfect fit. And they need a few more stables. And the stables need at least one or maybe two strong managers.

DX should invade Smackdown, but I don't want them anywhere near ECW. I know this isn't ECW, but if you take it for what it is, it's a more enjoyable hour than Raw has been the past month.

I don't know if theres anything about Summerslam that has me excited. Flair/Foley has been the best build, but can the match be any good?