Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

This is my skull. I guess they were trying to see if I had a brain tumor or something. I was told that I have very dense bones.

Alright polywog, since we're "baring all", I'll go ahead and take everything off, and show you guys the inside of my head.

Betcha didn't know I have a brain. Here's the proof. An actual MRI of a Mickalino brain. It was made famous for being the "Abnormal" or should I say, "Abby Normal" brain used in the movie "Young Frankenstein"

Yes, I actually got my hollywood acting career started by renting out my brain, and later led to voiceovers.

MickBrain.jpg

mick, you look like Homer Simpson.

I'd post one Christmas style with me and the gf... But she'd probably beat me mercilessly for posting a picture of her on the forums :ols:

Hope you cleared that one with the girly first, PCS :ols:

:ols: A cropped version of that pic is my profile pic on Facebook. Now that I didn't clear first and she mentioned how she noticed right off the bat the other night when we talked,(I had already posted the pic in an album). I was a bit worried for a sec,:paranoid:,but made sure it was alright. My instincts were right about this one. She loved the idea. Said it showed that I was proud to have her as my girlfriend,(she also thought the pic was "cute"),among other things. All of which were and are true. She's been a real blessing to have "back" in my life in a more serious relationship.

:ols: A cropped version of that pic is my profile pic on Facebook. Now that I didn't clear first and she mentioned how she noticed right off the bat the other night when we talked,(I had already posted the pic in an album). I was a bit worried for a sec,:paranoid:,but made sure it was alright. My instincts were right about this one. She loved the idea. Said it showed that I was proud to have her as my girlfriend,(she also thought the pic was "cute"),among other things. All of which were and are true. She's been a real blessing to have "back" in my life in a more serious relationship.

I envy you Park. Today was my 9th anniversary and my wife called me an ******* this morning. :(

You guys make a very nice couple and I'm happy for you. :)

I envy you Park. Today was my 9th anniversary and my wife called me an ******* this morning. :(

You guys make a very nice couple and I'm happy for you. :)

Thanks. Hopefully I don't give her the opportunity to call me that as well,(wouldn't be the first time I've been called that mind you :silly: ).

---------- Post added December-21st-2010 at 06:03 PM ----------

Merry Christmas PCS!

:cheers:

And right back at ya Mark. :cheers:

Archived