Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My "I met Joe Gibbs" story!

Beaudry

So I was down at the mall and I go to get an Orange Julius. Who is standing behind me but Joe Gibbs!! After we get our banana-strawberry smoothies we sit down and talk. He asked me who my favorite Redskin was and I said, “Coach, I hate to say it but my favorite was Mohammed Elewonibi. He said “Mohammed was a player, but he had some on-field issues.” Now anybody who knows me knows that I am not going to allow anybody to talk smack about a former Redskin, let alone my favorite former Redskin, Mohammed Elewonibi. So I tell Coach Gibbs, “Coach, I respect you more than anybody in the world, but shut your trap about Mo.” I think he felt bad about his horrible comments so he just kind of sat there and stared at me. After I finished my strawberry-banana Julius I thanked coach for the time and went to Sears.

The weird part was that Coach Gibbs followed me the whole way around the mall. He wasn’t even sneaky about it; he just stayed like 20 feet behind me. I had to hurry up my shopping and get out of there because he kept doing this giggle/cackle thing that was creeping me out. Still, it was really cool to meet Joe Gibbs.

Why isn't Gibbs at the OTA's? Why isn't he busy doing things for the team--Parcells is busy. Obviously, Gibbs has nothing to do but to follow you around the mall--Saunders must have taken over the team. I knew Saunders would take over. Does this mean we are going to a 3-4? Was Sean Taylor with him? I knew Taylor wouldn't show for the OTA's. Was Lavar with him? Did you ask Gibbs what was wrong with Campbells lip? Does Gibbs think the players will forget the plays when he gives them some time off? Go back to the mall and find out.

So I was down at the mall and I go to get an Orange Julius. Who is standing behind me but Joe Gibbs!! After we get our banana-strawberry smoothies we sit down and talk. He asked me who my favorite Redskin was and I said, “Coach, I hate to say it but my favorite was Mohammed Elewonibi. He said “Mohammed was a player, but he had some on-field issues.” Now anybody who knows me knows that I am not going to allow anybody to talk smack about a former Redskin, let alone my favorite former Redskin, Mohammed Elewonibi. So I tell Coach Gibbs, “Coach, I respect you more than anybody in the world, but shut your trap about Mo.” I think he felt bad about his horrible comments so he just kind of sat there and stared at me. After I finished my strawberry-banana Julius I thank coach for the time and go to Sears.

The weird part was that Coach Gibbs followed me the whole way around the mall. He wasn’t even sneaky about it; he just stayed like 20 feet behind me. I had to hurry up my shopping and get out of there because he kept doing this giggle/cackle thing that was creeping me out. Still, it was really cool to meet Joe Gibbs.

LOL :applause:

So I was down at the mall and I go to get an Orange Julius. Who is standing behind me but Joe Gibbs!! After we get our banana-strawberry smoothies we sit down and talk. He asked me who my favorite Redskin was and I said, “Coach, I hate to say it but my favorite was Mohammed Elewonibi. He said “Mohammed was a player, but he had some on-field issues.” Now anybody who knows me knows that I am not going to allow anybody to talk smack about a former Redskin, let alone my favorite former Redskin, Mohammed Elewonibi. So I tell Coach Gibbs, “Coach, I respect you more than anybody in the world, but shut your trap about Mo.” I think he felt bad about his horrible comments so he just kind of sat there and stared at me. After I finished my strawberry-banana Julius I thank coach for the time and go to Sears.

That's the funniest post I've read in a while.:laugh:

I started out thinking, "damn, how often does Gibbs go to the mall?"

Well, if this is true, then Joe knew how dumb you were when you said your favorite Redskin was Mohammed Elowonibi. If I heard you tell JG to shut his trap I would have dumped your strawberry-banana shake all over your head. Have a nice day.

Well, if this is true, then Joe knew how dumb you were when you said your favorite Redskin was Mohammed Elowonibi. If I heard you tell JG to shut his trap I would have dumped your strawberry-banana shake all over your head. Have a nice day.

Hmmm

Are some of you actually taking this post serious? Get a sense of humor, jeez!

By the way, this is one of the funniest threads ever! :laugh:

I think this is a weird coincidence, but...

I just got a phone call from my friend(he's a defensive coach at Howard County Community College).....he told me he had a great story for me. Let me start by stating that he's as big of a Redskins fan as i am. Well, he was down at Columbia mall looking for a hand soap dispenser, well as he's walking up to the door, he holds the door for a lady coming in behind him, and as she goes by, he looks back, and guess who was 10 feet behind her....a really hot girl. So he holds the door a while longer. And guess who was 5 feet behind her... Joe Gibbs. Well, he tells my friend Jay hey man did you see the ka-dunka-dunk on that chick, and giggles for 2 minutes, then thanks for holding the door for his daughter in law, and pats him on the back.....well, my friend tells Coach Gibbs that he's a huge Redskins fan and that he's the defensive coordinator at Howard County Community College, and he said the next thing he knows, he and Coach Gibbs are sitting on a double-seater chariot on the merry-go-round, sipping Starbucks mocha frappuccino's and talking casually while his daughter law picked up her children from the mall. My buddy said that it was one of the best frappuccinos of his whole life, and that he couldn't believe how nice Coach was. He said that coach asked him questions about who his favorite Redskin was, and how long he had been a fan(to which my buddy's reaction was, i've been a fan ever since Desmond Howard came into the league, Coach said yes what a cant miss prospect Desmond Howard was, I wish that he could drive Nascar then giggles for 2 minutes), and about how his young coaching career was going, and my buddy said he was sitting there the whole time thinking to himself how cool it was for the head coach of the team he loved all his life to be sitting there sipping a mocha frappuccino. It would've been one thing if it was a caramel macchiato or vanilla latte, but this was a mocha frappuccino. He said Coach gave him a little card or flyer with some religous messages on it, and my buddy said they probably chatted for 5 to 10 minutes....but it was an experience that he'll not soon forget. He was still on cloud nine today telling me about the story. He said it was hard to describe the feeling he had while he was sitting there chatting with Coach Gibbs, and sipping on a mocha frappuccino. I can only imagine what that must've felt like....pretty damn cool. And refreshing- the mocha frappuccino.

So I was down at the mall and I go to get an Orange Julius. Who is standing behind me but Joe Gibbs!! After we get our banana-strawberry smoothies we sit down and talk. He asked me who my favorite Redskin was and I said, “Coach, I hate to say it but my favorite was Mohammed Elewonibi. He said “Mohammed was a player, but he had some on-field issues.” Now anybody who knows me knows that I am not going to allow anybody to talk smack about a former Redskin, let alone my favorite former Redskin, Mohammed Elewonibi. So I tell Coach Gibbs, “Coach, I respect you more than anybody in the world, but shut your trap about Mo.” I think he felt bad about his horrible comments so he just kind of sat there and stared at me. After I finished my strawberry-banana Julius I thanked coach for the time and went to Sears.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Mohammed was a player, but he had some on-field issues.” almost made me cry I was laughing so hard... :D

Archived