Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My "I met Joe Gibbs" story!

Beaudry

Why isn't Gibbs at the OTA's? Why isn't he busy doing things for the team--Parcells is busy. Obviously, Gibbs has nothing to do but to follow you around the mall--Saunders must have taken over the team. I knew Saunders would take over. Does this mean we are going to a 3-4? Was Sean Taylor with him? I knew Taylor wouldn't show for the OTA's. Was Lavar with him? Did you ask Gibbs what was wrong with Campbells lip? Does Gibbs think the players will forget the plays when he gives them some time off? Go back to the mall and find out.

Classic stuff, the Campbells Lip Post was the greated thread ever!

GC

Hmmm

Are some of you actually taking this post serious? Get a sense of humor, jeez!

By the way, this is one of the funniest threads ever! :laugh:

its not all that funny to be honest. now MADDs thread a week ago congratulating himself on his 617th post or something like that, now THAT was funny!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Thank you Beaudry. Excellent post to put the offseason lunacy into perspective. I laughed my ass off.

Oh yeah, we have some gullible mother ****ers on this site, don't we?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just proves two things.

1/. Not everybody reads every topic on ES, and

2/. Not everybody wanders past page 1 on ES.

As soon as I read the heading I knew what was coming, and when I read '... he has some on-field issues...', I sprayed coffee all over my monitor.

People, it was a p155 take on two earlier topics, but if you had've done a search, you most likely would have found that out for yourselves.

This is the most obvious lie of a story I've ever heard. Why would anybody pick Mohammed Elewonibi as their favorite Redskin?

Clint

I really should read the whole thread before posting my hilarious jokes, since someone else beat me to that one.

Funny story, keep up the good work!

Clint

This thread is bull****! I knew it was a lie when you said that you both got strawberry-banana smoothies. In a 2005 interview with PBS, Joe Gibbs said he was allergic to strawberries! You are such an idiot for trying to lie to everybody.

This thread is bull****! I knew it was a lie when you said that you both got strawberry-banana smoothies. In a 2005 interview with PBS, Joe Gibbs said he was allergic to strawberries! You are such an idiot for trying to lie to everybody.

I was just about to say that!

Archived