Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sports Center pics Eagles and Cowboys

Mr.Skinbo

I was just watching Sports Center and they spoke of their early pics for the NFC in 2007. Those silly mixed up ****es picked the Eagles and cowboys. They picked the Eagles because they thought D. McNabb would be healthy, they pick'd the Cowboys cuz they have T.O. They need to Realize that D. Mcnabbs better days are over and T.O. while he's a good Reciever, he can still kill a team. They only spoke of one player for each team, how does that amount to making the team great. The Key word here is TEAM and it takes a-lot more than one person to make a great team please tell me why the skins can't get any love. I Think We have a team that has the elements to make a great TEAM.

how can you say that McNabb's better days are over. He is only 29. QB's can go till at least 34-35. (See M. Brunell).

The Eagles don't have much to complement McNabb. they have no #1 receiver and no franchise back to tote the rock.

That might have been good enough to win the East 3 or 4 years ago, but the Redskins and Giants are too good now for the Eagles to win by having McNabb account for 60% of their offense again.

Why do you guys even care?! For the last 14 years, the Skins have been the little dog that the "experts" have been kicking year in, year out. Now, Gibbs comes back and restores the team to it's winning ways and they STILL don't get it.

Last I checked, one of these "experts" owed us a naked hike from Connecticutt to DC!

Oh .. and Philthy and the Crackgirlz will place #4 and #3, respectively, in the division. Fat Andy was successful when he had no divisional competition and a much younger and healthier McFlabb. Parcells is done .. period.

TLusby,

The Giants are actually good at the DT position. They have young talent there. Seawright, Duckett, and Cofield are going to be the backups behind starters William Joseph and Fred Robbins. Joseph started playing well last year and is said to be in great shape. The DT position while not manned by top named players, will be in good shape with young talent.

Sportscenter SUCKS! :finger: So who cares what they say anyhow. :blahblah: But let them disrespect us again this year. Same thing will happen again. We'll win and still get no LOVE. All that means is the VICTORIES will be so much Sweeter. And all the mediots can just :stfu:

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

PS: Mods can we get a smiley that says "ESPN SUCKS", please?

']TLusby' date='

The Giants are actually good at the DT position. They have young talent there. Seawright, Duckett, and Cofield are going to be the backups behind starters William Joseph and Fred Robbins. Joseph started playing well last year and is said to be in great shape. The DT position while not manned by top named players, will be in good shape with young talent.[/quote']

keep hope alive :silly:

no matter how unlikely.

Dallas is the worst team in the division. They have the worst O-line and running backs. If the Giants offseason additions pay off they also have the worst secondary and if Brunell is healthy and Manning has progressed at all they have the worst QB! They also have a team that gave up down the stretch last year showing no character and then they just added the most disruptive locker room presence in the NFL. How anyone can think they are the best team in the division is rediculous.

"The Eagles had their chances and are on the downside. They do not have a running game and their WR's are the worst in the NFC East. They might be building through the draft but that will not show any promise for 2-3 more years."

this is a very true statement. the only reason why the skins are getting no respect is because of our QB situation. if brunell gets hurt cambell is unproven and collins hasnt thrown a pass in years. not to mention brunell slowed down to a crawl at the end of last season. so calm down you skins fans out there and look at it from their prospective. while i still think we're going to kick some ass this year you still have to take into account our thin qb spot

we're obviously going to have 2 teams in the playoffs from the NFC East. I fully believe that we will be 1 of them because of our shutdown defense and just plain ridiculous offense :D:D.

Why each other NFC East team will be in the playoffs:

Philly: Mcnabb is a leader no matter what anyone says. Westbrook is a play maker and their defense is very, very good even though they had a down year last year. Injuries took them out of contention, not to mention T.O. Don't be surprised to see them turn some heads.

Dallas: I hate T.O. as much as the next, but he is a playmaker. When he is happy, he is unstoppable. They have an aging QB, but he can take care of the ball, and their D isnt up to par, but they're not as bad as say...SF. If Owens doesn't self destruct this season, he can bring a whole new ugly confidence to Dallas, making his whole team better.

New York: Manning. Right now, he is very over-rated, but he is only going to get better. They drafted some playmakers (Little Moss) to add to the playmakers they already have (Tiki, Plaxico, Shockey...okay, maybe not Shockey...). They have the best pass rushers, and what could make a pretty good LB corps...assuming Lavar loses his mouth and some weight.

As bad as Philly was, and ugly as Dallas remains, they are both capable of makinga run for the WILD CARD, as do the Giants.

:logo:

']TLusby' date='

The Giants are actually good at the DT position. They have young talent there.....[/quote']

Tom: I didn't mean they didn't have any decent DT's. I just believe this to be the only weak position that I can see on the team. I respect your opinion and your team. I believe both teams will have their hands full when we play each other.

On another note: How are you doing since your surgery last year?

Why do you guys even care?! For the last 14 years, the Skins have been the little dog that the "experts" have been kicking year in, year out. Now, Gibbs comes back and restores the team to it's winning ways and they STILL don't get it.

Last I checked, one of these "experts" owed us a naked hike from Connecticutt to DC!

Oh .. and Philthy and the Crackgirlz will place #4 and #3, respectively, in the division. Fat Andy was successful when he had no divisional competition and a much younger and healthier McFlabb. Parcells is done .. period.

It's no different than in the 80's when San Fran and the Bears were picked to win it all year in and year out. I think the only year we were the favorites by some (1983) we lost in a SB we should have won.

Gibbs teams are always underappreciated because he prefers good team players to superstars. Just like Belicheck actually and they are the best 2 NFL coaches since Lombardi. Every other "great" coach (Noll, Walsh) won with a team full of superstars.

Yeah!!!!!! They cursed both of those chump teams.:jump:

This is a complete mischaracterization of what ESPN said. What they were talking about was teams that DIDN't make the playoffs last year that make make a splash this year. That's why the Redskins weren't mentioned. Stop being so paranoid. The media isn't against the Skins. Most of the people that post here just don't listen to what is actually being said.

']Why would this piss you guys off? When the Giants and Redskins are the two teams from the NFC East who make the playoffs' date=' we can all flood them with emails and ask them where the Cowboys and Eagles are now? :D[/quote']

Exactly.

Mark my words now.....in my op. either the Redskins or the Giants will win the NFCE this year.

And for bonus points. At least 1 of those 2 teams will be in the NFCC.

That's how good I feel the Skins and G-Men are so far in 2006*

*obviously this op. is barring any significant injury/suspension to major players on the team and/or it's coaching staff. 1-2 significant injuries can end a teams season.

Archived