Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"You know what the Redskins are missing?"

NightHawk777

Hi, I believe this is my 1st thread on this sight.

Anyway, I was sitting there in our cafeteria at a little office party. A friend was there also, he is a Cowboys fan.

So this other guy walks up, a big Steelers fan, and he joins us.

Then he looks at me and says, "Hey, You know what the Redksins are missing?"

I was like :munchout: "No, what ? "

And he says, "let me put it to you this way, Steelers - 5 rings", then he looked at the Cowboy guy "Cowboys 5 rings" (i may have his number wrong).

Then he looked at me and says "Redskins, 3 rings"

I just said, "Umm yeah, I got no response to that" :rolleyes:

Of course, they got a good laugh out of that, and I was just thinking

:cuss: :laythehur :whippin:

HELP ME OUT GUYS, I'm getting blasted down here year after year and need some good responses for these people.

Hi, I believe this is my 1st thread on this sight.

Anyway, I was sitting there in our cafeteria at a little office party. A friend was there also, he is a Cowboys fan.

So this other guy walks up, a big Steelers fan, and he joins us.

Then he looks at me and says, "Hey, You know what the Redksins are missing?"

I was like :munchout: "No, what ? "

And he says, "let me put it to you this way, Steelers - 5 rings", then he looked at the Cowboy guy "Cowboys 5 rings" (i may have his number wrong).

I just said, "Umm yeah, I got no response to that" :rolleyes:

Of course, they got a good laugh out of that, and I was just thinking

:cuss: :laythehur :whippin:

Well considering it took Cowher 14 years to finally win a SB if I were a Steelers fan I wouldn't exactly be thrilled over that. :rolleyes:

HELP ME OUT GUYS, I'm getting blasted down here year after year and need some good responses for these people.

I'd tell them this...

Quit living in the past... to quote George Allen (the future is now)...

also, your buddies should remember their pasts... because we're going to beat them so bad this season! Their past is all they'll have to stand on!!!

The main point (I believe) to make with them, is this...

"You guys get ready (this season) to take your ***** beating like a man!!!

Also, ask them to recite the words to our fight song... and after they do...

Remind them that our band only fires up the song after we score! So, how is it they know the words... :)

Steelers - 5 rings", then he looked at the Cowboy guy "Cowboys 5 rings"

We also have two NFL Championships for a total of five overall titles, the Cowgurls and Stealers have 0 championships prior to the Super Bowl. So in the eyes of the NFL record book all three teams are five time NFL Champs.

Of course they will say they were won in the forties but tell'em tough !@#$ a championship is a championship.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

the thing is... ok they have 5 champions, but whose franchise is heading in the right direction.. the redskins should be set for another 5-7 yrs at least with gibbs and williams. After parcells its another coach in Big D. he does not give a **** about their franchise..

We also have two NFL Championships for a total of five overall titles, the Cowgurls and Stealers have 0 championships prior to the Super Bowl. So in the eyes of the NFL record book all three teams are five time NFL Champs.

Of course they will say they were won in the forties but tell'em tough !@#$ a championship is a championship.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I totally agree. I have Cowbum fans who will bring up the fact that the Skins lost 72-0 in the NFL Championship game. I'm one who says if you count the negative from back then, then count the positive. The next yr. the SKins won the NFL title after losing that previous one. I never discount the SKins history. It is what it is. Why do people talk about Jim Brown and other NFL greats if the Championships don't count? FIVE World Titles period.

Also tell Cowbum fans what I always do. We skunked them twice in NFC Championship games. Thats the Superbowl as far as these 2 teams are concerned. Can't get any bigger.

Try this:

"You know what the Cowboys are missing? Talent, class, dignity, respect, maturity, coaching, recent playoff wins, NFC East titles, and more than likely a few vials of cocaine if Irvin's been by the compound lately. You know what the Steelers are missing? Antwaan Randle El, the only reason they won that 5th ring."

Actually, I got nothin'...lol :laugh:

We won two NFL championships before those two teams were in the league. So we have 5 championships. So we are all even. Tell them to learn their NFL history.

Actually the Steelers have been around since the early 30's just like the Redskins. They just sucked for 40+ years until the 70's.

This is what you do: next time he says this, giggle like Gibbs for a little, just to take him off his guard. Then, WHAM, pimp-slap him. And as he's on the ground whimpering, say, "1937, 1942, 1982, 1987, 1991." Then, toss him a handkerchief to wipe up his blood/tears and walk away saying, "know you history, biotch"

LT: since the AFL wasn't even formed till 1960, yeah, our NFL championships count.

If the Steelers played in the NFC East, the only rings they'd have would be one's they bought. And if the Redskins had the kind of support from the officials Dallas has had over the years, they'd have at least 5 rings. The NFL loves for "America's Team" to win.

Archived