Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"You know what the Redskins are missing?"

NightHawk777

nfl championships dont count

Not to be overly critical or anything, but that's just RIDICULOUS!

NFL titles are NFL titles.

Tell the guys who worked their knuckles bloody and broke bones that these titles don't count. Tell them that there were fewer teams, or that the AFL hadn't merged yet.

Bottom line is these guy who won those titles worked just as hard and played hard nosed football to win. And just in case you think the players today are somehow superior, or an NFL title is harder to win now, don't forget they played with less padding, no face masks, and very little of the protective rules and penalties that the guys who play today have. Bloody noses and broken bones were much more common then than they are now.

So when you see those guy who were snickering at the 3SB titles vs. 5SB titles, tell them that.

The Washington Redskins, according to the NFL has 5 NFL world titles, bottom line.

Tell the Cowboys fan to holler at you when he wins a playoff game in Dallas... It's year 4 for the alleged GOAT of coaching... :rolleyes:

And Joe Gibbs has won a SB since Parcells last won one :doh: 1991 the Skins beat Buffalo. Parcells has been coaching basically since that year only with a few years off and he still hasn't accomplished much :cheers:

There's not much to say to the Steelers guy. They got Big Ben and probably will be great for another 10 years. :laugh:

Wait wait wait. If we have won 5 championships then wouldn't the eagles have won 3?

Yes, I think they have won 3 NFL championships. And yes, they do count. And believe me, as soon as you mention to an eagles fan that they have never won a super bowl, they're so quick to bring up those 3 championships. Look at my sig, you can still get'em with that joke though!:laugh:

you could say..... well yo mammas teeth so yello, when she closes her mouth her stomach lights up!........

or.........

yo mamma is so cross eyed when she cries, tears run down her back!........

or.........

how many cowboys does it take to cover santana moss? aparently more than 2!!!!:laugh: ........... ok i just wanted to add that even though not funny.....tis true!:logo:

Archived