Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new LOST Episode tonight

SMOSS89

A good episode with lots of stuff!

Considering where the "drug" plane landed, I think Locke misinterpreted his dream. I don't think he was being directed to that plane and for Boone to climb to it: I think he was being directed to the hatch, but he missed it.

Also, in the "control room" that was found last night, if you noticed there was also a security camera. So it is possible that the "monitor" hatch is an experiment unto itself and what the video taped message mentioned about the other experiments being a mere test could be false as well.

And did anyone notice the guy with the beard that has been seen in a couple of the orientation films? In last night's film, he was wearing a lab coat and just watching. I wonder if this guy is the Other with the fake bear, or the head honcho that some has mentioned? He has been seen too many times now just be a mere extra in the orientation films.

Great stuff.

And did anyone notice the guy with the beard that has been seen in a couple of the orientation films? In last night's film, he was wearing a lab coat and just watching. I wonder if this guy is the Other with the fake bear, or the head honcho that some has mentioned? He has been seen too many times now just be a mere extra in the orientation films.

Great stuff.

yea, I want to get a second look at that film to see if anyone is recognizeable in the field portion of the film. I don't know if it was mentioned but I thought it was interesting that the guy in the film introduced himself as Dr. Warrick, not Dr. Hanso(as he did in the other film).

I too, give props to Lost for making this a multi-media experience. Cheers to them for some clever innovation (I'm pretty sure this has been "done" before, but not on this scale...at the very least, Game shows have kept people involved online before Lost...right?)

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a spoiler but I'll hide it anyway. Highlight if you want to know something interesting about next weeks episode...

This link is a screen cap from last nights preview... it shows Michael with Alex, the french ladies daughter. She is the one who helped Clair escape... could it be that she also helped Michael escape?

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=lastup&cat=0&pos=6

I loved this episode. I had my eyes glued to the screen the whole time.

I thought Michael was going to crap his pants when Libby awoke and spit up blood. I wished we could of found out why Libby was at the mental hospital and if she was stalking Hurley. I don't know about you guys, but I didn't like Jack much in this episode. I felt he was more concerned about where the guns were than saving Libby.

I think whoever said that Locke misinterpreted his dream about the plane was right. He was being led to another hatch. I bet you that Desmond was the one that was monitoring the Lostaways. That would explain what he's been doing all this time if that's the case. I have a feeling he will make an appearance next week.

Next weeks episode looks awesome!!!

Edit: In the orientation film, didn't they say everything in the hatch was being recorded? If they could find that tape it would reveal who shot Anna Lucia and Libby. I bet you Michael doesn't want them to find that tape.

I haven't seen this mentioned but when Locke had the computer in the Pearl PrintLog it was a record from the activity at the Swan. Shouldn't he be able to determine whether or not "Henry" entered the code or something else? It strikes me as awfully convenient that while Locke was trapped under the blast door the lights went out and the blacklight came on so he could see the map. Too "coincidental" for my tastes, I still think that everything you've seen has been carefully choreographed.

I'm going to get it and read it.

After doing a short amount of research, I found this:

Although that air disaster is the genesis point of "Lost," the event from which the entire series unfolds, Troup is hardly a central figure in the action — in fact, he's not a living presence at all. He died in the plane crash, leaving behind the manuscript of his private-eye story, which will be found in the wreckage during an episode this spring. The discovery of this manuscript will magically overlap with the novel's release date."

I bet that manuscript is the same manuscript that Sawyer was reading before Jack tossed it into the fire.

This show creeps me out on so many levels. (And I kinda like it)

I'm going to get it and read it.

After doing a short amount of research, I found this:

I bet that manuscript is the same manuscript that Sawyer was reading before Jack tossed it into the fire.

This show creeps me out on so many levels. (And I kinda like it)

I agree... The guys creating the show, website, book etc... are smart as hell.

Most would have oversaturated the exposure. They have been very low key with everything, making it less obvious, which is really cool IMO. :cheers:

For whoever asked about next week's previews:

It's basically looking like a re-cap episode not unlike what they did with the Tailies, recounting what happened to Michael after he left camp.

The title of the episode "Three Minutes" refers to the amount of time Michael is allowed to spend with Walt after the Others capture him.

Mr. Friendly will be back.

It's basically looking like a re-cap episode not unlike what they did with the Tailies, recounting what happened to Michael after he left camp.

The title of the episode "Three Minutes" refers to the amount of time Michael is allowed to spend with Walt after the Others capture him.

I think they might do it more like the Claire one instead. With the flashbacks being recent (him with the others) and the rest of it being new.

from the ABC LOST site

"Wednesday, May 17 at 9/8c

"Three Minutes"

A determined Michael convinces Jack and several castaways to help him rescue Walt from "The Others." Meanwhile, Charlie struggles with Eko's decision to discontinue building the church."

Thanks for the info. :cheers:

Oh, and where were Sayid and Jin while all this was going on in the last episode. Jin being Michael's best friend and Sayid being the one who brought Henry there in the first place.

(edited my previous post with next weeks' episode info from the official site...)

That was a good episode.

Anyone notice that any new romances end in death for the girl? Sayid and Shannon, then Shannon gets shot. Ana-Lucia and Sawyer get it on and then Michael kills her. Libby is about to go on a date with Hurley and she gets shot as well.

The remaining ladies better watch it.

A good episode with lots of stuff!

Considering where the "drug" plane landed, I think Locke misinterpreted his dream. I don't think he was being directed to that plane and for Boone to climb to it: I think he was being directed to the hatch, but he missed it.

Also, in the "control room" that was found last night, if you noticed there was also a security camera. So it is possible that the "monitor" hatch is an experiment unto itself and what the video taped message mentioned about the other experiments being a mere test could be false as well.

Great stuff.

I think he's DeGroot, isn't it?

I loved this episode. I had my eyes glued to the screen the whole time.

I thought Michael was going to crap his pants when Libby awoke and spit up blood. I wished we could of found out why Libby was at the mental hospital and if she was stalking Hurley. I don't know about you guys, but I didn't like Jack much in this episode. I felt he was more concerned about where the guns were than saving Libby.

I think whoever said that Locke misinterpreted his dream about the plane was right. He was being led to another hatch. I bet you that Desmond was the one that was monitoring the Lostaways. That would explain what he's been doing all this time if that's the case. I have a feeling he will make an appearance next week.

Next weeks episode looks awesome!!!

Edit: In the orientation film, didn't they say everything in the hatch was being recorded? If they could find that tape it would reveal who shot Anna Lucia and Libby. I bet you Michael doesn't want them to find that tape.

Turn the two b's around and you've got Liddy, one of the top people at Hanso and she's got no picture.

Archived