Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new LOST Episode tonight

SMOSS89

Great episode. Echo is the best character, he hadn't appeared for a few episodes, but now he is back.

Also, the ending is BS. How does Libby only spit out "Michael" and also wouldn't Jack find that a little strange that Michael is the first thing she said.

Next week's episode looks sick. (Always does. :laugh: )

Can't wait till next week.

now they made me update my flash player, my flash was up to date. the site is still down to me

I often get that with websites when using Firefox (I assume you are too). Switch to IE and open it and it should work.

Great episode. Echo is the best character, he hadn't appeared for a few episodes, but now he is back.

Also, the ending is BS. How does Libby only spit out "Michael" and also wouldn't Jack find that a little strange that Michael is the first thing she said.

Next week's episode looks sick. (Always does. :laugh: )

Can't wait till next week.

I agree. Michael told them that when he woke up to gunshots, that Libby and AL were already shot. I guess that Jack couldn't even fathom the idea, which shouldn't come as a surprise since we were just as shocked last week when he actually did it.

you like to bust balls, but unlike you I read the whole thread and if you would have(demonstrated that you dont when you came at me) you would have read my post above I was willing to give that out in PMs. Some people would rather experience it for themselves, than have some one just blurt stuff out to them.

Next time Mr. Perfect, put a spoiler notice up

I'm confused.

It was the evening (sunset) when Libby went to get blankets. Michael shot the people that evening, now nighttime. The next day, sunlight, is when Hurley asks "Have you seen Libby?"

Come on. Hurley was waiting on her. What the hell did he do all night? Sure, you could say he thought Libby ditched him because of how pathetic he was, but thats pretty lame considering he thought it was genuine emotion or whatnot. Oh well...

God, I hope this series just ends after next season. 3 seasons and "lost" is over.

I hope so. Just figure everything out already. Its like a movie that won't end.... gah! It kills me.

I'm confused.

It was the evening (sunset) when Libby went to get blankets. Michael shot the people that evening, now nighttime. The next day, sunlight, is when Hurley asks "Have you seen Libby?"

Come on. Hurley was waiting on her. What the hell did he do all night? Sure, you could say he thought Libby ditched him because of how pathetic he was, but thats pretty lame considering he thought it was genuine emotion or whatnot. Oh well...

God, I hope this series just ends after next season. 3 seasons and "lost" is over.

I hope so. Just figure everything out already. Its like a movie that won't end.... gah! It kills me.

I was going to post the same thing about the whole day/night thing. WTF?!?!?

It was day when they found out AL had a gun, night when Eko and Locke set out, and day when Sawyer and Kate went for the H. I think it was just poor, PISS poor, editing.

This episode tonight was ridiculously good. They opened up a ton of new doors and the previews for next week look awesome. I wonder where the mail tube goes to?? Also, those logs they printed must reveal something. Also, the video seemed to be missing parts, probably important parts, from the erosion in quality of the video. Anyone remember what the psychic told Eko about how his job? I wonder how it affects what he told Claire?

I'm confused.

Dude, I love this show, and frankly I don't think they will end it after 3 seasons, and I don't know that I want them too.... I want them to keep on with it as long as they keep it good, if that is 4 seasons, or 5 seasons, then fine, if its only 3 seasons, then that's fine too...

but no show ever goes out there and says... "alright, we are gonna go 3 seasons, and just after we get everyone in the country hooked, we are gonna pull the plug on the show".... because that is what they would be doing... they would have to be thinking at least 4 seasons, and I bet the writers have enough material and good ideas for a good 5 seasons at this point.

damn it, hanso won't load any of the important pages.

and possible spoiler: did anyone notice the link beneath the writing at the bottom of the sublyminal message screen?

zoom in underneath the yellow writing, and there's a link to the original site (but i'm getting an empty page error)

you like to bust balls, but unlike you I read the whole thread and if you would have(demonstrated that you dont when you came at me) you would have read my post above I was willing to give that out in PMs. Some people would rather experience it for themselves, than have some one just blurt stuff out to them.

Next time Mr. Perfect, put a spoiler notice up

Who are you talking to?

Dude, I love this show, and frankly I don't think they will end it after 3 seasons, and I don't know that I want them too.... I want them to keep on with it as long as they keep it good, if that is 4 seasons, or 5 seasons, then fine, if its only 3 seasons, then that's fine too...

but no show ever goes out there and says... "alright, we are gonna go 3 seasons, and just after we get everyone in the country hooked, we are gonna pull the plug on the show".... because that is what they would be doing... they would have to be thinking at least 4 seasons, and I bet the writers have enough material and good ideas for a good 5 seasons at this point.

I know, i just wish for my own sanity that they would figure it out.

Its not like the X-files where they had one long going plot (to actually discover the truth and whatnot) but each episode was its own plot...

Everything is connected and its really all pointless without knowing what those connections mean... It all means nothing if there is no conclusion. Prison Break, I believe, was intended to be 1 season, but it was doing well, so they extended (thats what I heard). I just wish they would kill it already because it makes me so damn anxious to figure it out already (its similar to how I watch movies... I hate watching horror or suspense movies because I feel like I'm putting myself through unneeded torture. I feel almost the same with Lost. Its just getting to me)

I still love the show, and would still watch for the next X amount of seasons, but I'm never satisfied with the answers, dammit. :laugh:

Archived