Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

new LOST Episode tonight

SMOSS89

That was a good episode.

Anyone notice that any new romances end in death for the girl? Sayid and Shannon, then Shannon gets shot. Ana-Lucia and Sawyer get it on and then Michael kills her. Libby is about to go on a date with Hurley and she gets shot as well.

The remaining ladies better watch it.

Homage to old horror movies. You know, have sex and you will DIE.

Dude, you gotta cut that out. You did that last week. Put a spoiler alert in your posts if you're going to post subject matter from the next week's episode....not all of us want that much info before watching.

Thanks in advance.

For whoever asked about next week's previews:

It's basically looking like a re-cap episode not unlike what they did with the Tailies, recounting what happened to Michael after he left camp.

The title of the episode "Three Minutes" refers to the amount of time Michael is allowed to spend with Walt after the Others capture him.

Mr. Friendly will be back.

Dude, you gotta cut that out. You did that last week. Put a spoiler alert in your posts if you're going to post subject matter from the next week's episode....not all of us want that much info before watching.

Thanks in advance.

It's not really even true, looking back at the preview... :silly:

Thanks in advance.

FWIW, he did say For whoever asked about next week's previews:

I was the one who asked, so I don't know if he gave away more than what is in the preview.

FWIW, he did say For whoever asked about next week's previews:

I was the one who asked, so I don't know if he gave away more than what is in the preview.

Then maybe he should say that the title of the episode "seems to refer to" or that his take on the title is.

It's great to speculate, but make sure that you put it in that context. And if it is actually a spoiler then change the font to black.

Archived