Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the REDSKINS draft here.

Art

ne gave up 2nd and 3rd this year to move up skins should have done the same with next years and added a 5 and 6 next yr plus could have used the 2 plus late this year to move up 10 spots would have got the lb plus a youbouty or williams probably---justice or winston

What? I have no idea what you're saying here. No way they were going to move up and keep their original second.

vinny is should go he's to easy we got ripped off the champ portis should have inclede a 4th or 5th at most!

Right, he should certainly be fired for a trade that gave us our Single season leader in rushing and probably, eventually, the (Edit: Redskins career) career leader in rushing. Sure. Good plan. Keep up the good work and maybe they'll hire you.

Vinny has to go. He always gives up to much in the draft. The number 2 next year along with the 2 picks Washington gave NY is to much (especially for who they got). Gave away to much to Denver last year too I thought. :logo:
vinny is should go he's to easy we got ripped off the champ portis should have inclede a 4th or 5th at most!
Vinny obviously made this decision by himself. :rolleyes:

Guys, there are so many better players we could have picked other than this bum Mcantosh. WTF is anybody thinking that this man is good, especially trading up to pick him when we could have gotten someone better. Thoams Howard is a much better player than this guy. Someone obviously didnt do there homework. This is a horrible and terrible pick. If you think im wrong look at the these highlight reels.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/prospects?rank_type=15 Mcantosh and thomas howard are near the bottom and you tell me who you think is better. We deserve an F for a grade in this draft.

Brian, please stop blaming Vinny for everything. We didn't use to give away future draft pick 'til Joe Gibbs returned to the team. This trade has Gibbs written all over it. The disregard for future salary cap situation is going to come back and bite us in the butt. You can't keep trading away future picks like they grow on trees.

The Pats gave up #75 to move up.

We gave up a pick that isn't even real at the moment. Picks next year are worth less than picks this year.

The Redskins select guys that they WANT. Not guys that fall to them.

Atl now with d-hall williams abraham and kearney nice D 2 of those guys could be skins this year! wake up there is cap room FINISH THIS TEAM you are 2POSITIONS AWAY OLB DE to concerns CB-depth but youbouty or williams could be a starter Springs is old and we would have very talented depth

Brian, please stop blaming Vinny for everything. We didn't use to give away future draft pick 'til Joe Gibbs returned to the team. This trade has Gibbs written all over it. The disregard for future salary cap situation is going to come back and bite us in the butt. You can't keep trading away future picks like they grow on trees.

I hope you aren't talking to me...I was backin' the guy up...I was being sarcastic.

This thread is where you should talk about the Redskins draft. Make your guesses here, talk about the pick here, say we should have taken someone else here. When the pick is defined, some smart member will create a, "Everything you need to know about X" thread and put all draft profiles of the guy into that thread and you can talk about him there too.

Please do not branch off 100 different, "I hate this pick," "Cerrato sucks," "This is great," "Wow, I'm impressed," threads after the pick. We expect there will be four or five legitimate conversations that may spawn from today's draft. If we start getting 30, we will be sad and weeping mods are a pathetic thing to behold :).

Read it.

Know it.

Live it.

umm... i don't know man i think portis made this deal;)

Archived