Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Draft Day conversation: Talk about the REDSKINS draft here.

Art

You can always look at this way...we gave up the #53 pick this year, the #64 pick next year, and a 6th round pick this year for the #35 pick this year. Plus, we got the linebacker we were targetting.

Does it make any of you feel better that NE traded up too? Wonder what they gave up.

we all just got PUNKED this years 2 next years 2 and a sixth for rocky mcintosh? i think they panicked! after d'qwell! still could have added a cb-s with more talent youbouty or jim williams i'd still try to get another pick this rd somehow they overpaid should have done this years 2 and all the low picks traded next years 2and3 for a second 2 this year

Obviously, they knew something you didn't...I don't think they would have traded up if they really thought the guy would still be there.

I agree with you Brian.

The Skins must have really wanted him and felt that he wouldn't have been there at 53.

With that said, a 2007 2nd rounder? Ouch.

This was a good pick and I do not feel we gave up too much. Look what Pittsburg gave up to get Santonio Holmes when they could've had him at #32. That was giving up alot.

We will have the #64 pick next year and our 6th round picks don't amount to anything. We basically gave away next years pick to move up 18 slots.

What is with all of the slammin' of this move. This year's 2 and the pick we traded the Jets cancel each other out. So, essentially, we traded away a 6th and a 2nd next year (When we have a 1st!!!) to move up 18 spots in the draft. So, let's just stop freakin' out here.

Archived