Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Fan Here - - -

NFC Beast

Only since you brought up stupid BS in your first paragraphs, I will counter with:

Didn't you guys get shut out in the playoffs at home, when the games matter most? Shut out by a team who got blown out by the Seahawks?

(By the way, in the second game, Brunell scored 7 of your points.)

Wow how pitiful is that, he is talking about both of our teams, yet u bring in a team that has nothing to do with this convo lmao. Btw our whole defense was decimated when we got into the playoffs, same reason why you guys scored on us, we had back ups playing back ups for our lb core, we didnt have our number 1 db either most of the year. But hey the panthers did beat us despite that.

Wow nice job there doing ur research gomer.

Y dont u compare him 2 brunell, & that was elis 1st full yr. Did u look it up yet? scary huh?

Yeah mine is bigger than yours.. wtf you can talk tough all you want but until the season starts no one can predict what will happen. Just make sure you are here during the season after we have played both games against each other then lets compare.. You want to talk about your D being hurt through out the playoffs? Our O was hurting during playoffs, MB was hurt with a bad knee, one wide reciever, Portis shoulders, knee and god knows what else.. But hey we won our away playoff game.. You all just laid big ass egg... See you during the season chump.

im sorry we won the division guys..... with a first full year QB..... and if you bring up the 9th home game crap, come on,.... it was the saints.... we cound beat them with all of our back ups...... oh wait ... they beat the panthers..... haha

Who was 5-1 in the division?...Um... one hint. IT WASNT THE GIANTS. So, I personally think it was total crap that you got the division title when you lost two games in the division, we lost one. And dont even get me started about your extra home game. I'm sorry you got the title of division winners too, but of course payback is a Beotch when you get blown out and shut out in the first round of the playoffs. AT HOME no less. That had to hurt!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers: Personally it was awsome in my book!!! :gaintsuck

Have a nice day.

Why come here and start this crap. Anytime you start a thread with," Idont want to start anything but..." The Giants won the division and the Skins went farther in the playoffs. This year will be interesting to see what happens..just dont come in here like you dominated us because you didnt. When we sweep you this year I promise I will not come to your board to gloat..I've been there just to read the posts and the IQ level is very low.:jerk:

Guest santana4prez
It took Eli 103 more pass attempts to throw 1 more TD than Brunell. :laugh:

Yeah Eli is a bum, he throws like crap. That Panthers game was funny he made some really dumbass passes.

Brunell is easily better than Bledsoe and Eli.

Eli is a scared little boy. Look into his eyes, he will never be a winner. He just doesn't have "it". His big brother has all the talent....and he's never won a big game in his life. Neither has Eli. The Manning brothers are both choke artists. Eli looked like a deer in headlights against the Panthers in the playoffs, what a blowout.

Eli is a scared little boy. Look into his eyes, he will never be a winner. He just doesn't have "it". His big brother has all the talent....and he's never won a big game in his life. Neither has Eli. The Manning brothers are both choke artists. Eli looked like a deer in headlights against the Panthers in the playoffs, what a blowout.

:laugh:

36-0 was a blowout too, remember that blowout with Eli???!!!!

:laugh:

36-0 was a blowout too, remember that blowout with Eli???!!!!

That wasn't Eli at all. That was all Tiki Barber. The Skins were mourning the death of Mara that day as well. They were feeling sorry for the Giants brass and played like they had tears in their eyes for the opponent's Grand Puba. That game always and will forever more be a fluke into how good the Giants fans think they are.That's why they got bounced in the 1st round and on the way they got a taste of real football from a team who went further in the division. Goose egged at home !! HILARIOUS!!!

I honestly felt the Giants had a pretty good defense last year. Injuries hurt them and their secondary was average. The first game was not fluke:rolleyes: ...we just didn't show up and we got beat the crap out of. I don't care what you think about the second game. I feel that even if you had all your starters in the game you still wouldn't have beat us. We had a great scheme and those two games ( Dallas the week before) we had everything clicking.

Yes, I guess if you base your teams ENTIRE season on one complete aberation of a game, then you do have a good defense. However, if you are a rational sane person, then thats just stupid. So if a team outscores the Chiefs they have a great defense? lol?

First, having Arrington does NOT give you the best LB core in even the NFC east. Thats ridiculous.

Second, a season, in case you forgot, is 16 games, not 2. Unless you want to pack it in after 2, in which case, forget the playoffs because you have to win 10 games, not 2 , to make it. The Giants defense was very poor last season. It was near the bottom of the league in yards allowed, meaning, opposing offenses romped up and down the field on the Giants D. Yes small minor improvements were made this season, Short, Arrington, and Madison, but hardly enough to take a defense from being a laughinstock(almost second to St.L) to a good defense. When you have a defense that plays that poorly, generally its a coaching issue. Because a good Defensive coach can take lesser talent and turn them into a solid defense.

Last question... Do you understand the term "fluke"? A "fluke" is, in this case, a result that is completely out of the ordinary, and is an exception to the rule. A "fluke" can occour in both directions. In order to determine a fluke, the best thing to do is to remove the fluke in the good direction and the bad. So if you take out the best game of the season, and the worst game of the season, what are you left with? You are left with The Redskins beating the Giants 35-20.

Still want to continue with the flimsy arguement, that the Giants game was not a fluke? The Redskins beat several opponents last year by more than 14 points. 4 opponents. They beat multiple opponents by more than 27 points. Even then we can appease the wierdos and take out the Dallas game as a fluke. The Redskins only lost 1 game ALL season by more than 7 points, the Giants game, which was 36-0. And you DONT call that a fluke? In 15 other games, we failed to loose one by more than 7 points. Our loses... 7 points, 6 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 points. Then 36 points. Something stand out there?

Yeah, thought so.

ok bash me if you wish. ill be completely honest with you guys. we scored 56 points on your D in 2 games and you scored 35 on ours. so how can you guys say our defense is so horrible when we outscored you? and that last game we didnt have any of our LBs starting?

I hope you come back and read this because it simple what happened last year in the first game.

Do you remember that Wellington Mara died either the day before or the day of that game? The Giants played like crazed bezerkers that day and rightfully killed us.

That being said, the next game was completely different. When Brunell gimping along and Randy Thomas went down to injury, our offense went to the dogs. It was our defense that beat you're team that day.

Yes, I guess if you base your teams ENTIRE season on one complete aberation of a game, then you do have a good defense. However, if you are a rational sane person, then thats just stupid. So if a team outscores the Chiefs they have a great defense? lol?

First, having Arrington does NOT give you the best LB core in even the NFC east. Thats ridiculous.

Second, a season, in case you forgot, is 16 games, not 2. Unless you want to pack it in after 2, in which case, forget the playoffs because you have to win 10 games, not 2 , to make it. The Giants defense was very poor last season. It was near the bottom of the league in yards allowed, meaning, opposing offenses romped up and down the field on the Giants D. Yes small minor improvements were made this season, Short, Arrington, and Madison, but hardly enough to take a defense from being a laughinstock(almost second to St.L) to a good defense. When you have a defense that plays that poorly, generally its a coaching issue. Because a good Defensive coach can take lesser talent and turn them into a solid defense.

Last question... Do you understand the term "fluke"? A "fluke" is, in this case, a result that is completely out of the ordinary, and is an exception to the rule. A "fluke" can occour in both directions. In order to determine a fluke, the best thing to do is to remove the fluke in the good direction and the bad. So if you take out the best game of the season, and the worst game of the season, what are you left with? You are left with The Redskins beating the Giants 35-20.

Still want to continue with the flimsy arguement, that the Giants game was not a fluke? The Redskins beat several opponents last year by more than 14 points. 4 opponents. They beat multiple opponents by more than 27 points. Even then we can appease the wierdos and take out the Dallas game as a fluke. The Redskins only lost 1 game ALL season by more than 7 points, the Giants game, which was 36-0. And you DONT call that a fluke? In 15 other games, we failed to loose one by more than 7 points. Our loses... 7 points, 6 points, 3 points, 2 points, 1 points. Then 36 points. Something stand out there?

Yeah, thought so.

Yards are the worst way to rank defences. PPG is the right way to do it, and when you do that. The Giants had the 14th best D in the NFL. . Until the end of the year the Giants D was not half bad. Add LA to it and re roll the please stay healthy for a year dice and the Giants should have a top 10 D next year.

I guess when your team gets shut out in the playoffs you have to search for something to hang your hat on.

:applause: thats right good QUOTE :cheers:

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: REDSKINS IN 2006 :logo:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

im sorry we won the division guys..... with a first full year QB..... and if you bring up the 9th home game crap, come on,.... it was the saints.... we cound beat them with all of our back ups...... oh wait ... they beat the panthers..... haha

It was the second game of the season and yeh the game would have been different in New Orleans. Remember, your team won a wopping two games on the road. Not to mention, our loss at NY came in a game were the owner died, and everything went right for your team. Even with the lucky TD catch in the second game, your team got smoked.

Yards are the worst way to rank defences. PPG is the right way to do it, and when you do that. The Giants had the 14th best D in the NFL. . Until the end of the year the Giants D was not half bad. Add LA to it and re roll the please stay healthy for a year dice and the Giants should have a top 10 D next year.

Well your main weakness was your pass defense last year. You think you've done enough to get better in that area? LaVar isn't gonna help you much in that regard.

Archived