Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Fan Here - - -

NFC Beast

ok bash me if you wish. ill be completely honest with you guys. we scored 56 points on your D in 2 games and you scored 35 on ours. so how can you guys say our defense is so horrible when we outscored you? and that last game we didnt have any of our LBs starting?

im not trying to start anything here, but im sure ill get thrashed anyway. But im just saying we lost every single one of our LBs and almost all of our backup Lbs and started pulling guys off the street to play....(Phifer, Lewis, Foreman, Jackson)

THIS YEAR:

We upgraded our secondary 100%, and When we sign Arrington, will have the best LB corps in the NFL if they stay healthy. Our D-line took a hit so i think we will address that in the draft..

You guys got some sweet players as well picking up Randle El and Lloyd and Arch and Carter, even though obviously overpaying them. (come on you know Snyder did) but that doesnt matter.

I predict both the Giants and the Redskins in the playoffs again this year, Eagles flopping on the bottom and the cowhoes blowing up mid season , in a bad way because of TO.

I have to say i hate the cowbiatches and Egirls way more than the redskins, but the NFC east is really kicking these days and is back to being the best n the NFL.

ok guys, this is giong to be a tough season for all of the nfc east teams, may the best team win......

here is to the NFC BEAST!!! :):cheers:

BTW, Why did you guys get rid of Ryan Clark for Arch? Im still wondering why the G-men got rid of him in the first place........

Only since you brought up stupid BS in your first paragraphs, I will counter with:

Didn't you guys get shut out in the playoffs at home, when the games matter most? Shut out by a team who got blown out by the Seahawks?

(By the way, in the second game, Brunell scored 7 of your points.)

im sorry we won the division guys..... with a first full year QB..... and if you bring up the 9th home game crap, come on,.... it was the saints.... we cound beat them with all of our back ups...... oh wait ... they beat the panthers..... haha

ok, you want to talk about just this one year? But who holds the ALL-TIME winning record between us? If it wasn't for Tiki, Giants wouldn't even have made it as far as they have. And Eli's stats are always horrible.

ok so you are discrediting our season by taking out our star?? of course Tiki helped us win a lot of games, he is the best RB in the NFC.

thats like saying "the 49ers wouldnt have won all those SBs without montana. amd were Elis stats bad in the first half of the season since "they are always horrible"? and the All time winning record? who cares?!?! its all about now.... we are the defending nfc east champs no matter how you cut it.....

Dude, w/e. Every redskins fan will admit we royally f'ed up the first game, and that wasent a true measure of how the teams match up, you know that and we all know that. Likewise, the Giants didnt play very well in the second game, the SKins played extremely well. These teams are more evenlly matched than either game would admit, but you know god damn well that your argument is rediculous. Thank you, god bless.

well, you scored 36 on us n a game that was doomed for the skins before the opening kickoff. Hell, the way the performace by us was that day, it should have been more than 36. As far as the giants having the best LB core in the nfl.....please. Trust me, Ive watched lavar play since his first game with the burgundy and gold, and what you got yourself there is a linebacker who is very powerful and quick, but makes alot of bad reads, and missed assingments, often resulting in nice chunks of yards for opposing offenses..I wouldnt get all that hyped up about LA yet. Oh, he is a sight to behold walking on the field and the occasional hit he makes will pump you up, but with all the missed assignments, freelancing and what not, its just not worth it. As for the gints upgrades in the secondary, hey, you cant say santana didnt teach yall something about your weeknesses....ask roy williams. However whatever strengths the giants have added to the secondary, well, I dont even need to say it do I? Santana,Cooley,Randle el, Lloyd,Patten,Portis, Fauria...Your new secondary will be tested. I agree that the possibility exist for the gints to make it to the playoffs with the skins, problem for the gints, The wont make it past the skins.

I wonder what inspires threads like these on April 21st. The draft, I guess.

The Giants have a good team - nobody denies that. But the 36-0 game was a total freakshow. Even so, 386 yards of offense isn't exactly off the charts - it was just barely above the Giants average for the whole year. Some games just go like that - you are mistaken if you take that as the norm.

We'll see if the secondary is really 100% beter. And IF you sign Arrington, you'll find out exactly why the Redskins staff wouldn't play him regularly, even when he was healthy.

Anyway, good luck and here's to an injury-free season.

i just love how when we win its "you guys playing bad" but when we lose its " obviously the redskins are better" ... come on... we are both evenly matched teams and will both be fighting for playoff spots.....

And are you guys serious with the "Eli sucks" thing?

Wow you actually live at the stadium, thats cool. I would think that someone that lives in a football stadium would have a little bit more knowledge about football though.

We did this and that, and you only did this so we are better, right?:laugh:

Our overall defensive ranking last year was 9th...yours was 24th...nuff said, now go sleep in section 211 tonight, the stars are aligned just right so at 2:36 tonight you can see the stars called gap in teeth, there a universe apart so you will have to look hard...pretty awesome check it out

ok, you want to talk about just this one year? But who holds the ALL-TIME winning record between us?

generally speaking, you aren't supposed to help someone argue against you. The Giants lead the record as of 2005 with a record of 82-60-4 (http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=16330)

Washington travels to the Meadowlands in Week 5 to take on NFC East-rival the New York Giants. These two teams split the series in 2005, with both teams earning victories on their home turf. New York leads the all-time series 82-60-4.

ok so you are discrediting our season by taking out our star?? of course Tiki helped us win a lot of games, he is the best RB in the NFC.

thats like saying "the 49ers wouldnt have won all those SBs without montana. amd were Elis stats bad in the first half of the season since "they are always horrible"? and the All time winning record? who cares?!?! its all about now.... we are the defending nfc east champs no matter how you cut it.....

Ok AND! You are the defending NFC East Champs, so what! We'll see next year where you stand if Tiki doesn't carry the offense on his back :laugh:.

amd were Elis stats bad in the first half of the season since "they are always horrible"?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6760/gamelog;_ylt=AvpmH8jtwa1Ru8hNm3CK9EL.uLYF

We all know that the most important football is played in the fist half of the season, right? My favorite stats: 3 ints, 1 lost fumble, 0 tds and a 35 rating in his lone playoff game. There's an accomplishment.

Serious inquiry. Three years ago when the Redskins had Lavar, Pierce and Washington as the LB core did YOU, the Giants fan, consider them the best LB core in football? Doubtful, and Washington is the best of the bunch.

hell no.... 3 years ago pierce wasnt priming like now.....

i just love how when we win its "you guys playing bad" but when we lose its " obviously the redskins are better" ... come on... we are both evenly matched teams and will both be fighting for playoff spots.....

And are you guys serious with the "Eli sucks" thing?

yes Eli sucks.

Archived