Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Fan Here - - -

NFC Beast

Whatever Pat, here's Demps' take on the 7 new DB's on the Blue Roster for 06-07. http://www.willdemps.com/commerce/inthenews/inthenews.asp?reqdate=3/31/2006&id_passed=6

What an absolute joke. Did you read the article you posted? Sam Madison has 2 INT's in the last 2 YEARS! (which is 2 more sacks than Lavar has had over that same span' date=' by the way)

You're "re-tooled" secondary includes Madison, and 2 other 2nd-string caliber DB's. I'll be very surpirsed if the Giants' pitiful defensive ranking improves much at all....

By the way, the title of the article supports my earlier point about Will Demps.

"New Giants Stay Close, Not Only in Coverage "

That title says it all. I bet Demps is tyring to get VERY close to his teammates! Demps is either gay, in love with himself, or both.

Guest santana4prez
And you’d still be wrong........

Other than that, they practically ran the ball the same amount of times per game, but Barber ran it up the middle far more times than Portis did and Barber has almost 2.5 times more carries for over 20+ yards than Portis has in the last two years.

You really dont know **** about football do you? You can control the clock without running up the gut. Barber had a great year last season even better than Portis. Still i think Portis is a better RB when you talk about controlling the clock and breaking big plays. Barber had one great year last year and their is no way he does it again this season.

My post was actually a very accurate post but you bash anyone just to get a thrill out of saying rich.... at the end of your posts. It is actually very sad. My post stated that if you want a back who can run/catch and be a dual threat back you would take Barber. If you want a more of a grinding/big play back id take Portis. You really think Barber is a better power runner than Portis then your nothing more than a troll who dosent have common sense. I write a post that is respectful of 2 of the top backs in the game and you got to talk **** about it?

I know what the problem is either your sad we beat your teams ass twice last season and you have to knock Skins fans posts to get a thrill since your team didnt give you one last season. Or you have too knock posts because you know the Skins have better players than your sorry ass Cowboys. You have to defend Tiki Barber because you know Julius Jones is a overrated injury prone bum.

Next time knock a post you know is wrong before you knock a post that made perfect sense and you dont like it just because you hate Skins fans for taking your heart and stepping on it last season. Im tired of your trolling which started after TO signed. You were barely on these boards when the Skins were whippin your teams ass 35-7.

Giant fans are quickly catching up with eagle & poke fans on the lunacy chart

Agree. I actually saw glimpses of this last season. I hate to have to say it, but, here of late, the g-string fans are the dumbest ones that have been posting here :2cents: :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Guest santana4prez
Agree. I actually saw glimpses of this last season. I hate to have to say it, but, here of late, the g-string fans are the dumbest ones that have been posting here :2cents: :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I agree , Eagle fans are easy to talk football with. Cowboy fans although they can be ****y at times are usually well informed fans. Giant fans are just plain insane. Besides Tom[Giants Fan] all other Giant fans dont know jack about football.

ok bash me if you wish. ill be completely honest with you guys. we scored 56 points on your D in 2 games and you scored 35 on ours. so how can you guys say our defense is so horrible when we outscored you? and that last game we didnt have any of our LBs starting?

im not trying to start anything here, but im sure ill get thrashed anyway. But im just saying we lost every single one of our LBs and almost all of our backup Lbs and started pulling guys off the street to play....(Phifer, Lewis, Foreman, Jackson)

THIS YEAR:

We upgraded our secondary 100%, and When we sign Arrington, will have the best LB corps in the NFL if they stay healthy. Our D-line took a hit so i think we will address that in the draft..

You guys got some sweet players as well picking up Randle El and Lloyd and Arch and Carter, even though obviously overpaying them. (come on you know Snyder did) but that doesnt matter.

I predict both the Giants and the Redskins in the playoffs again this year, Eagles flopping on the bottom and the cowhoes blowing up mid season , in a bad way because of TO.

I have to say i hate the cowbiatches and Egirls way more than the redskins, but the NFC east is really kicking these days and is back to being the best n the NFL.

ok guys, this is giong to be a tough season for all of the nfc east teams, may the best team win......

here is to the NFC BEAST!!! :):cheers:

BTW, Why did you guys get rid of Ryan Clark for Arch? Im still wondering why the G-men got rid of him in the first place........

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter what the score was in either of the games, past, present or future. The Giants and Skins are very evenly matched teams, both better a different aspects of the game.

The only difference here is the Skins improved as the season progressed and the Giants progressively got worse. Next year is a different season and both teams will be better than the previous years.

Now in defense of the Giants winning the division...........They wouldn't have won the division if it wasn't for the refs giving the Tampa Bay Buccanneers the division with a bad call that went for a decisive TKO on a 2 pt. conversion to end the game.

Oh, I forgot.............................Signing Arrington may have improved YOUR secondary, but he only weekend ourse. You couldn've improved your secondary if you signed the top highschool senior LB in the country.

Archived