Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Fan Here - - -

NFC Beast

It was the second game of the season and yeh the game would have been different in New Orleans. Remember, your team won a wopping two games on the road. Not to mention, our loss at NY came in a game were the owner died, and everything went right for your team. Even with the lucky TD catch in the second game, your team got smoked.
Don't forget that pass Plex droped and it was hardly a smoking lol. It was 21-17 at the half, 28-20 at the start of the 4th quarter, and only 35-20 with about 9 min left in the game.

Don't forget that pass Plex droped and it was hardly a smoking lol. It was 21-17 at the half, 28-20 at the start of the 4th quarter, and only 35-20 with about 9 min left in the game.

Games are 60 minutes pal. The whole 60 counts. Just ask Cowboys fans. :laugh:

Guest santana4prez

I love when fans use dropped passes as an excuse. Giant fans have to defend their team by bringing up that their player couldnt catch a ball. Classic. Thats like Cowboy fans saying the Boys played 56 minutes and got lazy thats why we won. It is just so great how fans bring down their teams to defend them.

lets give the Giants a little credit here. they kicked our butts when we played them the first time. whether or not it was b/c their owner died or not they still stuck it to us. however we beat them handily the second time around. i believe Eli will have a breakout season this year but he better have a better second half of the year this year or else theywill be in big trouble. your defense may be better but i'll bet its still not even close to what ours will be. its amazing how everyone in washington turned on Arrington after he left. did he freelance.....yes but he still is a very good linebacker, he just didnt fit with us. i agree that this year both the Giants and Skins will make the playoffs this year, of course with the redskins winning the division. he giants will be good this year but sorry for you luck you have run into the best coaching staff probably in NFL history so you will not beat us this year. Redskins will win the NFC and have a good shot at winning the SB. HAIL

I don't like the giants, just so ya know :mad: :laugh: ...Good luck pal with LaVar...you still have the same issues you had last season...namely the lack of a good CONSISTENT receiver and an unproven QB to boot. Tiki, the O-line and your defense got you into the playoffs. It's funny b/c that is normally a Super Bowl formula, but you managed to lose your first playoff game last year :applause: LaVar is no more of a savior for you than T.O. is for the jergoffs. We have the team to beat in the NFC East. But good luck...by the way :gaintsuck

If we win the East, we will destroy any one else in our way!!! :point2sky

It doesn't matter WE WILL WIN THE EAST AND HOME FEILD THREW THE PLAYOFFS!!! Congrats to the giants fans getting LA.

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: REDSKINS IN 2006 :logo:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I'm sorry but what will Washington do now that they can't just air it up on Will Allen? Thats where all of Moss's yards came from in that last game. Giants are going to be amazing this year. Eli will be better, Webster will be better, the defense will just be sick because of the BEST front 7 in football after the LA signing.

NFC East will be defended, and the Redskins will be a wildcard at best. GO GIANTS!

I don't like the giants, just so ya know :mad: :laugh: ...Good luck pal with LaVar...you still have the same issues you had last season...namely the lack of a good CONSISTENT receiver and an unproven QB to boot. Tiki, the O-line and your defense got you into the playoffs. It's funny b/c that is normally a Super Bowl formula, but you managed to lose your first playoff game last year :applause: LaVar is no more of a savior for you than T.O. is for the jergoffs. We have the team to beat in the NFC East. But good luck...by the way :gaintsuck

Giants are the team to beat, hence they are the defending NFC East champions. When was the last time Washington won the East? 1991?

im sorry we won the division guys..... with a first full year QB..... and if you bring up the 9th home game crap, come on,.... it was the saints.... we cound beat them with all of our back ups...... oh wait ... they beat the panthers..... haha

Yea the Giants suck and wil not will the division this year and would not have won it last year but for a questionable call in Tampa.

Giants are the team to beat, hence they are the defending NFC East champions. When was the last time Washington won the East? 1991?

How'd that division championship work out for you? Couldn't even manage to win your first playoff game.....AT HOME.

At least we got to avenge a loss on the road and lost to the team that went to the show.

I'm sorry but what will Washington do now that they can't just air it up on Will Allen? Thats where all of Moss's yards came from in that last game. Giants are going to be amazing this year. Eli will be better, Webster will be better, the defense will just be sick because of the BEST front 7 in football after the LA signing.

NFC East will be defended, and the Redskins will be a wildcard at best. GO GIANTS!

Hey I don't care if we win the NFC East. I probally never will...All that matters is that we finish 2nd place or 1st place every year so we can get in the playoffs. Just to remind ya'll the playoffs are the only thing that count. Isnt it a shame how the third(the second is peyton) coming of God, Eli Manning:rolleyes: didnt even know that?:) :logo: :helmet: :logo: :point2sky

How'd that division championship work out for you? Couldn't even manage to win your first playoff game.....AT HOME.

At least we got to avenge a loss on the road and lost to the team that went to the show.

*yawns* They won the division, they won more games then the Skins, they won the division. They had a hard time in the playoffs but they had injurys, they are coming back stronger and better this year! GO GIANTS!

*yawns* They won the division, they won more games then the Skins, they won the division. They had a hard time in the playoffs but they had injurys, they are coming back stronger and better this year! GO GIANTS!

*chuckles* They won ONE more game than the 'Skins, did not compare on overall divisional or conference record, and did not go as far in the playoffs.

I will concede something however, you appear to know which team has the best message board...

*chuckles* They won ONE more game than the 'Skins, did not compare on overall divisional or conference record, and did not go as far in the playoffs.

I will concede something however, you appear to know which team has the best message board...

I know thats why I have 1000 posts on Giants.com and only 100 here.

Okay lets show some real facts

Redskins played the toughest strength of schedule in the NFC/NFL Giants was in the middle to lower end.

Giants had 1 extra non-home HOME game

NFC East Record

Redskins 5-1

Giants 4-2

Due note "if" the Skins had not been hosed in Tampa on the 2pt conversion, would have been 11-5 and NFC East Champs, and #2 seed, where as the giants who did win with an 11-5 record were the #4 seed

NFC Conference record

Skins 10-2

Giants 8-4

NFC Playoff Record

Skins 1-1

Giants 0-1

Overall Stat Rankings- per team

Offense

Redskins

#11, #7 rushing, #21 passing, #13 scoring

Giants

#4, #6 rushing, #11 passing, #3 scoring

Defense

Redskins

#9, #13 rushing, #10 passing, #9 scoring

Giants

#24, #12 rushing, #27 passing, #14 scoring

Finished the season

Skins won 5 straight (3 on the road, and 3 straight against NFC East foes), and went on the road and beat Tampa in the playoffs, before losing to Seattle. Had big wins against Dallas, and NY at home

Giants had an embarrassing lost to the Vikes, giving up 3 special team, defense TDS, while holding the Vikes offense to only a fg. Had 3 losses in the last 8, and near loss to lowly eagles. Finished with win over Oakland, aided by Oaklands poor coaching and the team quitting on Turner. Was shut out at home against the Panthers in only playoff game

Injuries

While the Giants like to moan about injuries to their LBs at the end of the season, they seem to act like no other team suffered because of injuries. The Skins actually had more injuries to starters for more games, during the middle season had almost no DL, nor CBs. And lost our #2, & #3, WR the second half of the season, as well as our PK for several games. Lost starting LG Thomas the last two games of the season and the playoffs

]I'm sorry but what will Washington do now that they can't just air it up on Will Allen?[/b] Thats where all of Moss's yards came from in that last game. Giants are going to be amazing this year. Eli will be better, Webster will be better, the defense will just be sick because of the BEST front 7 in football after the LA signing.

So you think you have a corner who can cover Santana Moss one on one? Your whole secondary will need help covering our recievers :redpunch:

Archived