Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warrick Holdman re-signs. Talk about HOLDMAN HERE. (MERGED)

Art

how is this news? sheesh

I hope you're kidding. It IS news Holdman is back. He's a player we didn't have that we now have. That's the very definition of news. You don't have to value the scope of it, but, you can't deny it is something tangible you didn't know about four minutes ago.

So, I'm informed today there's ACTUAL news. News sure to excite, or at least aggravate most. Is Larry blowing smoke? He'll be leading the noon EST show with the news. Now, whether we can trust him is the question.

Talk about today's show and news here. When it breaks, if it's actual news, we'll change the title of the show to reflect the news and subsequent conversation. Today could be, uh, interesting.

Art.

Todays news is going to be great Art, I was informed by Wally the used car salesman that a very good linebacker out of college might end up in Washington this year ;)

I just hope the information is more reliable then the last car he sold me :doh:

You guys are too hard on people. Holdman is an asset, mostly in pass coverage. He's an above average cover backer who will be a great asset on passing downs. That being said, he struggles to shed blocks and fight through traffic so he probably isn't the option we want (or will use) on 1st and 2nd down. Given that he probably didn't sign for much more than the vet min (if any more at all) I think this is an excellent depth move as Holdman is an excellent nickel package linebacker. Jeez, guys, not every player can be a comlete, every down kind of player. Take a step back from blinding "star" light that seems to catch everyone and realize that this is a good move for us. You can't ever have too much depth or competition :2cents: .

You guys are too hard on people. Holdman is an asset, mostly in pass coverage. He's an above average cover backer who will be a great asset on passing downs. That being said, he struggles to shed blocks and fight through traffic so he probably isn't the option we want (or will use) on 1st and 2nd down. Given that he probably didn't sign for much more than the vet min (if any more at all) I think this is an excellent depth move as Holdman is an excellent nickel package linebacker. Jeez, guys, not every player can be a comlete, every down kind of player. Take a step back from blinding "star" light that seems to catch everyone and realize that this is a good move for us. You can't ever have too much depth or competition :2cents: .

nickel package backer = 2 linebackers Marshall is the best in coverage and I wouldn't take Marcus off the field on 3rd down. Holdman needs to take it personall that everybody thinks he is washed up and prove us wrong :applause:

Archived