Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How We Going To Lose The Sb

LIkeTheKniGhT

With 17 seconds left on the game clock the redskins are trailing 21-20 ....

its fourth and 7 on the 25 yard line.....

JOHN HALL lines up for the game wining feild goal...

the snap is good...

the kick is up...

and its short...

the washington redskins lose the SB

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

and why do you think you'll make the Super Bowl?

Don't flatter yourselves, the draft hasn't even come yet.

I will put house money that the cowboys want make it. I bet you all wont even make the playoffs, you might when 8 games.

Threads like this are just the rambling efforts of Cowboy fans dressed up the wrong way. Think what you want about Hall, but, even INJURED he wasn't short on 42-yard-kicks as described here. As a fan of a team, it's kind of incumbent upon you as a fan to LIKE your players. A healthy Hall is a STRENGTH for us. Failure to understand that makes you a pretty dopey person who likely doesn't actually follow THIS franchise.

and why do you think you'll make the Super Bowl?

Don't flatter yourselves, the draft hasn't even come yet.

What difference will the draft make? If you're waiting on a rookie to put you over the top, you're in a ton of trouble. But, such is the position your team is in I suppose :).

Threads like this are just the rambling efforts of Cowboy fans dressed up the wrong way. Think what you want about Hall, but, even INJURED he wasn't short on 42-yard-kicks as described here. As a fan of a team, it's kind of incumbent upon you as a fan to LIKE your players. A healthy Hall is a STRENGTH for us. Failure to understand that makes you a pretty dopey person who likely doesn't actually follow THIS franchise.

AMEN. i have never understood "fans" like this. my step dad is the same way. i think some of these types actually believe in reverse fan psycology. if they worry enough about it, it wont happen. however some are just litteral player haters.

U can call me dopey u can say what u want to say but never ever ever call me a cowboys fan and the point i was trying to make is that we need a kicker other than hall and thats what i think if u think otherwise u free to do that but as a fellow redskins fan i didnt take ur comment kindly

U can call me dopey u can say what u want to say but never ever ever call me a cowboys fan and the point i was trying to make is that we need a kicker other than hall and thats what i think if u think otherwise u free to do that but as a fellow redskins fan i didnt take ur comment kindly

When I can't tell the difference between you and the fiction spouted by a fan of the opposition, you'll have to excuse the fact I won't pretend to care you SAY you're a fan of this team. Hall is an excellent kicker. He's not an ELITE kicker, even healthy, but, he's consistent, long and capable. He's had to pretty strange injuries the last couple of seasons. We don't need a kicker. We need Hall healthy and we have a kicker. There's no way to predict injury, so you let the team doctors determine whether Hall is at risk for recurrance or not, and you plan accordingly.

We need only Hall to be the guy he was when he came here initially before he got hurt. The guy Hall's been pretty much his entire career. Healthy, we're set. Hurt, well, most teams need another kicker when their primary kicker is hurt. As we will if Hall gets hurt.

Before you bash someone, you might want to check their stats. Hall hasn't missed a FG since 2000 when he was a Jet.

ya inside 20-29 yards.. I mean right now our big weakness is our special teams. IF hall can stay healthy, we will be fine. Im not sure about Frost, but at the end of the year he was improviing. When we do in fact reach the superbowl, this coaching staff will not allow them to lose. Gibbs will not lose a superbowl again like he did against the raiders.

well having him healthy is what we all want but the point is that when we had the game on the line aginst the chargers last season what happend am just trying to adress a need that i thought of and trust me i want the skins to win the sb more than anything lets take a min and say he is not healthy next seasons u dont think that it might effect us in a couple of tight games....:2cents::2cents:

Washington Redskins

# Time Recd TimeLost TimePoss How Ball Obtained DriveBegan #

Play Yds

Gain Yds

Pen Net

Yds 1st

Down Last

Scrm How

Given Up

1 15:00 13:35 1:25 Kickoff WAS 29 3 -1 0 -1 0 WAS 28 Punt

2 11:22 9:40 1:42 Missed FG WAS 32 3 6 0 6 0 WAS 38 Punt

3 7:53 5:22 2:31 Punt SD 43 6 23 0 23 1 SD 20 Field Goal

4 2:21 14:18 3:03 Punt WAS 10 5 19 0 19 1 WAS 29 Punt

5 10:31 7:23 3:08 Kickoff WAS 31 7 69 0 69 4 SD 22 Touchdown

6 4:34 1:48 2:46 Punt WAS 21 6 30 0 30 2 SD 49 Punt

7 0:11 0:00 0:11 Punt WAS 4 1 -1 0 -1 0 WAS 4 End of Half

8 10:56 9:12 1:44 Missed FG WAS 37 3 8 -10 -2 0 WAS 35 Punt

9 8:12 3:14 4:58 Punt WAS 21 9 79 0 79 5 *SD 13 Touchdown

10 14:08 12:26 1:42 Kickoff WAS 25 3 5 -10 -5 0 WAS 20 Punt

11 11:11 9:35 1:36 Interception WAS 14 3 8 0 8 0 WAS 22 Punt

12 8:03 4:36 3:27 Punt WAS 16 8 14 0 14 2 WAS 30 Punt

13 3:29 2:29 1:00 Kickoff WAS 27 3 6 0 6 0 WAS 33 Punt

14 1:04 0:30 0:34 Interception SD 31 4 6 -10 -4 0 SD 35 Missed FG

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20051127_SD@WAS

Did the punctuation marks beat you as a child?

Yes, guy, it's probably the case John Hall will miss an occassional field goal. I'm sorry we can't sign a kicker who will never miss ever, but, given that's an unrealistic and silly view, perhaps you could join us here in this fancy land called reality and have a go at evaluating something.

John Hall missed a 52-yard-field goal in his third game back from injury, or whatever, and he missed it WIDE right and you're going to jump up and down like a baby about it? What's wrong with you exactly? A field goal of that distance is hardly ever a guarantee, much less coming off injury. Had Rabach not stupidly held on the play we'd have been 10-yards closer in. Had Brunell completed the third down pass, we'd have been closer in.

You're going to boil down the Chargers game to Hall?

No. I'm sure I won't be calling YOU a Redskin fan. When you appear to understand the game, circumstances and all the rest, I may reconsider.

Hall is money from 40 yards in, and even between 40-50 he is very good.

His only problem is health. I think his health forces him to kick the ball off short on kickoffs.

Hopefully our ST can improve enough where Hall doesn't have to run around tackling people on returns. I like that he can do that, but I prefer it as only a last ditch option.

Archived