Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How We Going To Lose The Sb

LIkeTheKniGhT

and why do you think you'll make the Super Bowl?

Don't flatter yourselves, the draft hasn't even come yet.

15 year old cow$hit go home :dallasuck :dallasuck

have a great season watching Drew, Tuna, and T.O coexist reminds me of Moe, Larry, and Curly

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Gawd I love it when someone wanders into Art's crosshairs and jumps up n down waving their arms.......

It's not my fault. :).

I can't help myself when people make their dumb positions known to others. We need a healthy kicker. Concerns Hall may not be able to stay healthy are reasonable, thoughtful and fair. Attempts to make him a less able or valuable kicker because he's had a couple of injuries the last two years is simply dim.

Oh, and you didn't spell "Dallass" correctly in your sig. You forgot the "holes".

It's not my fault. :).

I can't help myself when people make their dumb positions known to others. We need a healthy kicker. Concerns Hall may not be able to stay healthy are reasonable, thoughtful and fair. Attempts to make him a less able or valuable kicker because he's had a couple of injuries the last two years is simply dim.

Oh, and you didn't spell "Dallass" correctly in your sig. You forgot the "holes".

Not your fault?!?! I wish they make a regular feature out of you laying out some deserving schmuck, a separate arena where they'd be fed to you like Christians going into the Coliseum. Wit is a tool like any other, it works best when honed to a razor edge. :applause:

And yeah, the sig- it's due for a change anyway

So, the point of the thread is simple:

He doesn't like John Hall as the kicker on the team and if we need a clutch kick from him, we probably won't get it.

Fair enough.......I can't blame him, really. The KO's from both him, Novak and Kimrin (ah, memories) have been lousy the last few years. Hall has been injury prone and he missed a key FG that sealed our playoff fate in Seattle.

But Hall has been pretty accurate overall in his FG attempts. Right now he's had issues more with distance than accuracy. Let's see if he can improve if he gets healthy.

I look at it this way, with Vanderjact and Vinateri off the market, we've got probably the best we can get right now (barring a rookie coming out of college).

My thoughts exactly!!! F* Dallas

our FO has it down to a science. let all the other teams draft unproven rookies, grow them up into NFL players, weed out the non hackers. and then we will take the ones we want in free agency. assuring us of tru pro quality at every position. any team that pins their hopes on the draft in this day and age is foolish. we live in the era of free agency. other teams suffer through it, we have found a way to flourish because of it.

Where is your logic? With your grammatical brain farting I find it hard to believe that you can honestly hate on John Hall and back it up with legitimate claims on why he would choke. Aiight playa' your entitled to your opinion, but "and its short we going to win the Super Bowl." Holla!

HTTR!

P.S. If you want to be respected as a "Redskin's fan", don't make predictions like a Cowgirl's fan would.

AMEN. i have never understood "fans" like this. my step dad is the same way. i think some of these types actually believe in reverse fan psycology. if they worry enough about it, it wont happen. however some are just litteral player haters.

Its not so much about their psychology as a fan, usually. It's more about their psychology as a person. But, one can always hope its just a random spasm and not a habitual approach.

U can call me dopey u can say what u want to say but never ever ever call me a cowboys fan and the point i was trying to make is that we need a kicker other than hall and thats what i think if u think otherwise u free to do that but as a fellow redskins fan i didnt take ur comment kindly

Can a brother get a comma? :logo:

Its not so much about their psychology as a fan, usually. It's more about their psychology as a person. But, one can always hope its just a random spasm and not a habitual approach.

we can always hope. but as Mom always says....hope for the best, plan for the worst.

and why do you think you'll make the Super Bowl?

Don't flatter yourselves, the draft hasn't even come yet.

So many responses. First is why should your opinion even matter?Second is do you think YOUR team will be there? Even more laughable.Third is that we can dream and you get no say in it.

if and when we make it to the SB it wont be that close. we will crush whomever the afc sends up against us.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you were 0-4 against AFC teams last year, but now you're going to crush the AFC in the superbowl???????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, the point of the thread is simple:

He doesn't like John Hall as the kicker on the team and if we need a clutch kick from him, we probably won't get it.

Fair enough.......I can't blame him, really. The KO's from both him, Novak and Kimrin (ah, memories) have been lousy the last few years. Hall has been injury prone and he missed a key FG that sealed our playoff fate in Seattle.

But Hall has been pretty accurate overall in his FG attempts. Right now he's had issues more with distance than accuracy. Let's see if he can improve if he gets healthy.

I look at it this way, with Vanderjact and Vinateri off the market, we've got probably the best we can get right now (barring a rookie coming out of college).

That pretty much sums up the point the thread starter was trying to make (other than you see Hall realistically as worth keeping)...AND with puncutation to boot! :applause:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you were 0-4 against AFC teams last year, but now you're going to crush the AFC in the superbowl???????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Super Bowl is one game, winner take all, with two weeks worth of preparation...trust me, Gibbs does NOT have a history of blowing games like that, no matter who the opponent is.

So many responses. First is why should your opinion even matter?Second is do you think YOUR team will be there? Even more laughable.Third is that we can dream and you get no say in it.

1.All I was asking is WHY do you think you will all go to the Super Bowl. I would like to see facts, it just shows some idiocy on this board for insulting me for my age. How does age factor in how much a person knows.

2. Read My post, did I ever say that my team would be there. Not this year for Dallas, but in the near future.

3. I wasn't responding to the dream, I was responding to all the homers saying "

We'll destroy whoever plays us in SB XLI

It shows all of your maturity for insulting my post just because of my age.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haa haa? what, are you three years old? or is that just your nervous tic that has developed since cancer boy has joined your broke back team?

to answer your question i will merely say this, i predicted the same exact thing for the second Skins vs. dallass game last year. and we all know how that turned out. remember? look it up if you doubt me. i recall saying somthing to the effect....cowpukes will get crushed and fly back to their crappy stadium knowing they got swept....now i dont predict the outcome of games often but when i do my recors is pretty good. so when i say that 1) we will get to the big dance before you cowpies do. AND 2) we will not need a last minute FG to win...all you need to do is keep on with your nervous laughter and bend over for your spankin'. you are dismissed.

1.All I was asking is WHY do you think you will all go to the Super Bowl. I would like to see facts, it just shows some idiocy on this board for insulting me for my age. How does age factor in how much a person knows.

2. Read My post, did I ever say that my team would be there. Not this year for Dallas, but in the near future.

Please show us the "facts" that the Skins won't be in the SB this year.

I'm not saying they will be or won't be because a lot can happen along the way but what Joe Gibbs has done in the last three years has the Skins on the right track and that can't be disputed.

And why is it any less of a stretch to think the Skins will be in the SB than thinking the Cowboys will be in the near future?

Archived