Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How We Going To Lose The Sb

LIkeTheKniGhT

Please show us the "facts" that the Skins won't be in the SB this year.

I'm not saying they will be or won't be because a lot can happen along the way but what Joe Gibbs has done in the last three years has the Skins on the right track and that can't be disputed.

And why is it any less of a stretch to think the Skins will be in the SB than thinking the Cowboys will be in the near future?

My point was, how can some of you already think the Redskins will make the Super Bowl when the draft and training camp haven't even come up. All I was saying that its a bit early to say a team will win the Super Bowl when anything can happen in the near future.

As I've said before, I wasn't responding to the original poster. I was responding to the people who've been saying that they'll kill whoever plays them in the Super Bowl. It's a bit early for anyone to say it'll happen this year.

I never said that the Redskins won't make the Super Bowl this year, because frankly, Joe Gibbs can have a huge draft and great training camp, and ride the wave to the Super Bowl. As for the Cowboys, I have a good feeling they'll make the Super Bowl soon because of Dallas' roster. As for the Redskins, they'll make the Super Bowl soon also.

And did I ever say that they WILL NOT make the Super Bowl? All I ever did was ask why a Super Bowl is a "sure thing" for people even though ANYTHING can happen. For example, if Brunell goes down in Training Camp, your chances at winning the Super Bowl will be tough, or if Sean Taylor goes to jail.

Same thing can happen to the Cowboys. If Bledsoe goes down, we might as well sign up for a 0-16 season.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you were 0-4 against AFC teams last year, but now you're going to crush the AFC in the superbowl???????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I believe you were 0-2 against the Skins by a combined score of 49-20 and finished out of the playoffs. Does that mean you feel you are destined to do it again?

I will agree that predictions like have been going on in this thread are silly but I guarantee that if I were to poke my head in on any Cowboy board I would find similar predictions.

Archived