Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most overrated President in US History?

Johnny Punani2

What is the most overrated President in US history and why?

With out a doubt it's Lincoln for me.

He suspended the US Constitution, arrested political opponents, allowed the illegal creation of West Virginia, started the Civil War, was a racist, etc.

That is going to need explaining to me. Also, the confederates started the civil war due to Lincoln being elected. He did nothing but win the presidency. It sounds like somebody is still bitter about the War of Northern Aggression.

For me its Reagan. I just don't understand the love obession with the guy.

That is going to need explaining to me. Also, the confederates started the civil war due to Lincoln being elected. He did nothing but win the presidency. It sounds like somebody is still bitter about the War of Northern Aggression.

Here we go again. :)

I definitely have to agree that it's Abraham Lincoln. With all the different issues surrounding the Civil War, and especially the unconstitutional expansion of Federal Government powers he's one of the worst Presidents in American history.

Has anyone noticed the one similarity between all three of the Presidents who've been mentioned so far (Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan)? They were all shot while in office. I don't think that's a coincidence. I believe the American people have a nostalgia for those of our elected officials who have paid, or nearly paid, the ultimate price while in office.

I consider the airport being called Reagan to be one of the biggest kicks in the balls in the history of ball kickage.

Wow. Its just the name of an airport Rince. I would think that pales in comparison to MH banging your mom on the regular as far as the ball kickage scale goes.

Its not like they named a nice airport after him. Reagan National is a cluster****.

Wow. Its just the name of an airport Rince. I would think that pales in comparison to MH banging your mom on the regular as far as the ball kickage scale goes.

Its not like they named a nice airport after him. Reagan National is a cluster****.

Damn, people are just trying to get me to hijack threads now.

But really - he tried to fire an entire industry, and then to turn around and name a major part of that industry after him? :nutkick:

Bill Clinton was the worst followed by Jimmy Carter, followed by Lindon Johnson.

Nuff said :D

Question isn't who was the worst, but who was the most overrated. You may have an arugment for Clinton - but most people think Carter sucked, so he's far from overrated.

Archived