Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Katie Holmes only allowed one scream during childbirth?

edgun88

According to PTI on ESPN, Tom Cruise's wife Kaite Holmes is only allowed one scream during childbirth. They said it was because of Tom Cruise's scientology beliefs. I'm not trying to bash scientology but all of the stuff I've been hearing about it makes it seem pretty strange.

What is going on here?! first CHEF now THIS?!

"That fruity little club!" :laugh:

I read that she isn't allowed to make any noise whatsoever during child birth as it could cause stress to the child. Also, she is not allowed to take any form of medication, ie painkillers, etc. Seems like Scientology benefits the male more than the female.

In fact, everyone in the delivery room must remain quiet at all times.

I read that she isn't allowed to make any noise whatsoever during child birth as it could cause stress to the child. Also, she is not allowed to take any form of medication, ie painkillers, etc. Seems like Scientology benefits the male more than the female.

In fact, everyone in the delivery room must remain quiet at all times.

I heard that too - its called 'Silent Birth' :insane:

Here's the article I read:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,18638461%255E2902,00.html

TOM Cruise's partner, Katie Holmes, will be silent while delivering their child, obeying the strict rules of Scientology.

The actor will have to be quiet because followers of the religion believe the baby can be traumatised by hearing its mother's screams or groans.

Holmes, 26, will also have to refuse painkillers and can expect few words of comfort because those at the birth are also expected to be quiet. But she can turn to large "instructional" boards delivered by friends.

One reads: "Be silent and make all physical movements slow and understandable."

What I can't understand about this whole debacle is that when Tom was married to Nicole Kidman, they adopted children because is was alleged that Tom was shooting blanks.

Therefore, if this is true, will it ever be revealed who the real father is?

Yea I thought that Tom Butt Cruiser was infertile?

What I can't understand about this whole debacle is that when Tom was married to Nicole Kidman, they adopted children because is was alleged that Tom was shooting blanks.

Therefore, if this is true, will it ever be revealed who the real father is?

isn't it obvious? the aliens that brought us to earth came back and impregnated her!

I thought Cruise assured her father they would be married before she was a mom. Obviously they haven't had the Catholic wedding, there is some conjecture they had a private Scn wedding....but I will tell you one thing...I sure would not want to be that kid growing up...

Archived