Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Attributes do you need in a Mate?

Mass_SkinsFan

What are you offering the woman in return for these services then? If you don't believe in emotional attachment, and you're not cutting her a check, and you're not going to have kids, why would a highly intelligent, level-headed, calm non-blonde caucasian woman with C cups enter into this arrangement?

... scootie? :)

You raise a very interesting point. All I know is, he'd better be ****ing amazing if the only thing he's offering a woman is scootie :laugh:

Wow, at first I expected this thread to end up being the usual sort of physical attraction list thing (not that there is anything wrong with those) but this thread is really fascinating.

Isn't it?

It's got somethin for everyone, I think. We have a little personal psychoanalysis going on, confessional, cultural and political conflict, interpersonal conflict and all things in-between.

Isn't it?

It's got somethin for everyone, I think. We have a little personal psychoanalysis going on, confessional, cultural and political conflict, interpersonal conflict and all things in-between.

Yep, that's why the longer I'm here, the less time I spend in the stadium. I really enjoy the fact that in every thread almost all possible opinions on a subject will be represented. The diversity of opinion and background we have here makes for both entertaining and sometimes enlightening discussion.

1. Will get drunk at least once a month

2. doesn't know the size/cut/carets, etc. of the engagement ring she wants

3. doesn't act as if she has contracted a fatal disease if a dog happens to jump/play with her

4. treats her parents with respect

5. cares more about where the car is taking her as opposed to what kind of car she is in

6. sexually confident

7. educated, at least a bachelors degree

8. can laugh at her self

(basically, everything that my wife of 7 years is . . .with the exception of number eight . .. she is way to proud, that gets annoying.)

Yep, that's why the longer I'm here, the less time I spend in the stadium. I really enjoy the fact that in every thread almost all possible opinions on a subject will be represented. The diversity of opinion and background we have here makes for both entertaining and sometimes enlightening discussion.

Also in some cases like with this thread, it's really interesting to see what people have learned over the years on certain subjects that we have no experiance with (or in some cases, knowledge about) ourselves.

:paranoid: ;)

1. Will get drunk at least once a month

2. doesn't know the size/cut/carets, etc. of the engagement ring she wants

3. doesn't act as if she has contracted a fatal disease if a dog happens to jump/play with her

4. treats her parents with respect

5. cares more about where the car is taking her as opposed to what kind of car she is in

6. sexually confident

7. educated, at least a bachelors degree

8. can laugh at her self

(basically, everything that my wife of 7 years is . . .with the exception of number eight . .. she is way to proud, that gets annoying.)

This describes me PERFECTLY! :laugh:

I should have added to my list: 'must love dogs'

This has been asked a couple times in the last page or so, and I'll answer it once for those who have asked....

One does not cut a check to their wife every Friday afternoon. Yes the functions can be outsourced. Even the physical stimulation issues can be outsourced, though not in a legally or morally appropriate manner.

From your view, how would morality even be a question here?

However the expense of outsourcing the functions tends to be pretty steep and if any of you have ever dealt with a cleaning service, a cooking service, etc... you know that what you get is not always what you expect or planned on.

Given your requirements, outsourcing would be much cheaper.

Don't forget a Skins fan too SHF. ;):cheers:

Yes Robin a Skins fan would be nice, but a Cowboys fan would make it a bit more interesting :laugh:

As for Mass' view on marriage, it is kind of funny because it is still ingrained into my culture still

For example, my parents didn't even meet until AFTER the wedding and they just celebrated their 25th anniversery. While my mom wields most of the "power" in the family, especially on my dad's side since he is the oldest son, and oldest cousin, my dad is still the final decision maker

Somehow it has all worked

And as an aside, I am a person who never lets a girl pay, just the way I was raised

I love women and this is APBT likes;

Physical Attributes:

up to 6'0 (because I like to climb)

Black, Asian, Filipino, Mexican, Puerto rican, Caucasian (order not important)

Blondes are the bomb and give good...........

long torso with the hips and gapper

Bobbies are overrated I aint a kid anymore; I need butt in my grasp

They can dress as they please I find beauty in all sorts of fashion, as long as they dont dress like Boy George

When I am around the guys dont ask for a kiss, wait until we are alone, Woman!

Ouf ... ouf ... ouf .... I feel for you. I won't ask any questions ... or prod any further into your life ... but I will tell you that you're missing out. You honestly are. I know that you may not understand this - especially since you have no desire to feel love - but I wish that there was some way for me to convince you to just give loving someone a try.....

[edited to reduce length in response]

....It sounds like you're afraid of getting hurt .... You can't live your life in fear.... You'll end up miserable.

It's not fear of getting hurt. I've already been down that road in the past. It's not fear at all. It's the realization of certain realities in my life.

I'm about to do something I don't normally do. Those of you who know me from my time at KFFL have heard at least part of this tale in the past. I think some of it has even been discussed in a thread or two here on ES. For those of you who haven't, I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy or pity. My life is what it is. I'm a lot better off than many people on the planet and in positions similar to mine. I'm just providing the information so people have some idea where I'm coming from.....

I was born with a birth defect. Namely a full-facial birthmark (port wine stain). That means the entire front hemisphere of my head is purple in color. It's an obvious thing and not something that can easily be ignored upon first meeting me. As a complication of this birthmark I had a grand mal seisure when I was 4 years old that left my left hand side paralyzed for 28 hours and has had the long term effect that I have 3-5% less use of that side of my body (and I'm naturally left handed to boot). It also meant that I spent 11 years on a medication that stunted my physical development. I have the arms and legs of a man who should be about 6'0" tall. My torso is that of a man who should be about 5'4" tall. That makes me about 5'7" tall. I have very little upper body strength and no ability to withstand the cold weather.

I also happen to have two younger brothers. 2 & 3 years younger than me respectively. By the time I was 12, they were both bigger, faster, stronger and more physically gifted than I was. I'm sure you can see how that might be a bit of a bummer. I learned the cruel lessons of life and society at an early age.

Those lessons were only accentuated as Jr. High School & High School rolled around. That time of life is nasty for just about every child, especially young women and those of us with physical deformities. But you know you have it bad when a female classmate of yours tells her girlfriend who's having a bad hair/acne day "Hey, at least you're not *****. He looks like that every day." I was always good enough for the girls to talk to in class, or in the halls, or to spend 4 hours tutoring them so they didn't fail Geometry or History, but never good enough to be seen in public with. "Friends" in private, a pariah in public.

I've been the "mercy" date. I've been the "mercy" f**k. If you think those concepts of social injustice end when you walk out the doors of high school, you're sorely mistaken. They exist in college, in the workforce, and in every day life. I learned the hard lessons of life from long before most children even comprehend that the difference in skin tone or gender is more than a matter of "cooties".

Am I a little bitter? Probably. Though much less than the above paragraphs probably make it appear. I am what I am. I believe what I believe. I just wanted people to have a little better idea where I'm coming from. In the last few months that I've been actively posting here, you folks have seemed generally much more civilized and "adult" than most of the other places I have posted over the years. I hope that the trust I have shown in you folks by discussing this is not misplaced.

What are you offering the woman in return for these services then? If you don't believe in emotional attachment, and you're not cutting her a check, and you're not going to have kids, why would a highly intelligent, level-headed, calm non-blonde caucasian woman with C cups enter into this arrangement?

How about this: Food, clothing, and shelter for beginners. I won't go too much further than that because it largely becomes a matter of philosophy and belief structure from there on in. Now before you all jump on me, remember that's pretty much all a marriage was about until a couple hundred years ago.

That's the part that's interesting to me. It seems to me if he was as open with people about himself in person as he has been in this thread, rather than keeping them at the "outer wall" he probably would have fallen in love by now, like it or not. Mass, you're protecting yourself from the ugly things in life but you're also cutting yourself off from the really good things. Do you not find it a little difficult that your life is lacking in joy and happiness as you say it is?

No, not really. Unfortunately I've found that the things that bring joy and happiness in life (at least for me) are generally very fleeting. Here one moment and gone the next. What brings joy one day bring sorrow and pain the next.

From your view, how would morality even be a question here?

Given your requirements, outsourcing would be much cheaper.

Darth, morality is ALWAYS an issue in everything a person does. Or at least it should be. Actually, the bachelor's life is much, much cheaper than either marriage or outsourcing.

Wow. thanks for trusting us with such a revelation, Mass. That's a heck of a lot to tell total strangers about yourself.

However, I don't think any of that is a good reason to cast aside any expectation of emotional attachment with another person. Plenty of people with physical deformaties find soulmates.

I don't know. It's your life and you should live it the way you see fit, but I think you're selling yourself short. Just my opinion.

Mass Skinsfan, what exactly word for word did you say to the women to get one of those Mercy F**Ks?

Nothing. In all three cases they were the end result of "mercy" dates. On two occassions they were set up by friends of mine who wanted a "second" for initial dates with a woman. So they did the "well, only if you can find a friend of yours to go with ***** for the evening." The third one was a blind date that went horribly wrong.

I don't have a list. My only criteria is that I'm in love.

Which I am. So I married her.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Other than love, I'd say sense of humor, from Georgia, likes to post in the never ending story thread...whoops; I've said to much! :shhh:

Nothing. In all three cases they were the end result of "mercy" dates. On two occassions they were set up by friends of mine who wanted a "second" for initial dates with a woman. So they did the "well, only if you can find a friend of yours to go with ***** for the evening." The third one was a blind date that went horribly wrong.

It dont matter; as long as you are a Redskin fan thats all that counts.

I got a feeling you may have been going out with Cowboy fans. Did you even ask?? :laugh:

Archived