Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Attributes do you need in a Mate?

Mass_SkinsFan

Considering some of the recent discussions I've been involved in here in The Tailgate, a request was made for a thread like this. So here it is....

"What attributes do you look for/need in a Relationship Partner/Mate?"

Let's try and keep this on a high moral plane folks and refrain from the discussion degenerating into nothing more than an overtly sexual discussion.

The main thing I'm looking for is a sense of humor. She has to be funny. If she can't understand simple jokes or get witty/dry humor then I'm just not going to be that into her.

Another thing would have to be someone with a down to earth attitude. I've dated too many girls who believe they have every right to be a, well, *****, just because it's the "way they are." I hate it when someone says thats a reason for being a prick or an *******. It's just not acceptable. And it never will be to me.

I also don't want someone with anger issues. My ex was the queen of debating/arguing. There isn't a subject that she wouldn't debate. It got old. And so did she. Buh-bye.

There is probably a lot more but these are the most recent things that stick into my mind.

I don't look for any particular attriubutes. For me, it's more dependent on how I get along with the girl and how I feel about her. I'd say I generally like someone who's open minded and is a caring person. From there, all that really matters is how we interact and how she makes me feel.

Let's try and keep this on a high moral plane folks and refrain from the discussion degenerating into nothing more than an overtly sexual discussion.

First of all....she's got have a good head on her shoulders that I can stick....

Oh..forget it..I'm out too.

The basics: Sense of humor, has to be fun to be around, a genuine 'nice guy,' decent looks and body

in more detail:

-I am not a fan of guys who drink heavily frequently.

-Nonsmoker (weed included in that)

-Can't stand 'needy guys'...I need my space.

-Hard working (No lazy bums for me)

-Doesn't have to be overly intelligent, just good common sense

-Lots of energy (the winky face is pretty much appropriate here)

Here's a fairly complete listing of what I look for in a woman....

Physical Attributes:

Above 5'2" and below 5'8"

Caucasian

Non-blonde only

C cup or larger

Appropriately feminine natural physical appearance

Appropriately feminine style of dress

Acceptance of a high level of physical intimacy

Non-Physical Attributes:

Acceptance of a subordinate role in the relationship

Ability to cook and perform other domestic tasks

Highly intelligent

Level-Headed

Calm & Not prone to emotional swings/outbursts

That's a pretty solid basic quick list of what I look for.

Physical Attributes:

Caucasian

Non-blonde only

C cup or larger

Non-Physical Attributes:

Highly intelligent

Level-Headed

Good luck with that.

Physical Attributes:

Caucasian

Non-blonde only

C cup or larger

Non-Physical Attributes:

Highly intelligent

Level-Headed

WOW! quite the list!

If you could accept me in sweat pants and ramen noodles as cooking then i would be PERFECT for you :laugh:

Good luck on that one, big guy.

Actually, I'd say my mother has both qualities. She holds a Master's degree in Education, but in the home I grew up in my Father made all the decisions. It was His home and His family. So don't try to tell me it's an impossible combination.

Actually, I'd say my mother has both qualities. She holds a Master's degree in Education, but in the home I grew up in my Father made all the decisions. It was His home and His family. So don't try to tell me it's an impossible combination.

Maybe it was.... 30 years ago.

WOW! quite the list!

If you could accept me in sweat pants and ramen noodles as cooking then i would be PERFECT for you :laugh:

As I said, that's the basic list. It's not a complete by any stretch of the imagination.

Nice to see that there's at least someone out there in the ballpark, but I think that decade of difference in our ages might be a small problem.

Well, I won't claim to be any expert. The failed relationships in my life are a long line of which I am quite proud.:silly: Mostly. :paranoid:

I am sure there are some kind of commitment issues rolling around in there, but I don't lose any sleep over em.

The one I would keep would be funny, have a fishing boat, like to party (within reason), be fairly ambitious and of course be a skins fan ;). My current friend scores 3 out of 5. I'm working on the boat.

Good luck on that one, big guy.

My wife is submissive, not subservient, yet she is extremely intellegent, holds 2 degrees (BA. in American History, B.A. in Government) right now and our son and baby on the way are what is keeping her from getting her masters

Archived