Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should I be killed, or merely maimed? You make the call.

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

That's bull.

I hate the Skins so much. I want them to fail every year. I pray every night before bed they go 0-16. :)

You also pray for a Lombardi & Goverment cheese.

Don't be sad, one outta three ain't to bad. :laugh:

I guess I will add a comment to one of these "Art Threads". The only punishment that really would cause some aggravation would be to make Art live in "Art's World" for one day. Since I started visiting this site in 2003 Art has been living in his own world.

I guess I will add a comment to one of these "Art Threads". The only punishment that really would cause some aggravation would be to make Art live in "Art's World" for one day. Since I started visiting this site in 2003 Art has been living in his own world.

What?

Uh oh. this could get interesting... :)

Ouch. That Lombardi shot was a low blow. :(

When the Eagles win one I'll be one of the first people logged on here to watch you all squirm!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dunno. You seem like a nice guy ART. I havent been on all that long, but i have nothing against you.

You must not have been reading enough on here then.

:silly:

No, actually it's a joke. The point is not to punish Art, but to pick or come up with the most entertaining punishment. (I think)

unless Art actually plans on going through with the one with the most votes... :( Or the top three... :laugh:

This is easy. Art has to cook on a propane grill, ( just the fire,no chips or bricks), cook the food fairly quick, then..........eat it.

That should teach him.

;)

Er..now I have to read that other thread to see what we're punishing him for. :)

Archived