Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should I be killed, or merely maimed? You make the call.

Art

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Mr. Madd inspired this thread in a mail to me saying I should have a "How should Art be punished," thread. Being the flagrant rule breaker I am, yet, in massive, total control of all administrative tools and tricks, immune from challenge or worry, we've decided to offer up ideas as to how best to punish me for my obvious impudence and violating ways.

wear an avatar, and make it cowboys related. somethign like i am a cowboys fan or something. ultimate tourture and go to the cowboys message board and tell u have conformed to them

Cruel and unusual. Plus it would be torture for the rest of us having to see something Cowboy related.

You are to be punished by being forced to merge and close redundant, mindless threads started by people too lazy for the search function, Ill tell everyone in a thread of my own. :)

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I still can't even believe there's this much discussion on these issues. The rules are sooooooo ****ing simple and the mods are always tolerant and patient of people making honest mistakes but you would be led to believe the Extreme KGB showed up at your door and took you away for every misstep, and you will never be heard from again.

Hey, maybe it's like the girlfriend who's been accusing you cheating for 2 years (when you haven't). Maybe it's just time to give them what they want and start banning the **** out of the people :silly: .

You have to follow Randy Thomas around and pay for any food that he gets for an entire day.

Now THAT'S just mean :).

Oh, and for the record, I should neither be maimed, nor killed, so, this is another violation of the rules. I'm on a roll.

Archived