Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

N. Korea Suggests It Can Strike U.S. First

herrmag

Did a search, didn't see it posted.

:doh: Just like TO, Kim Jong can't help but seek out the spotlight. Click the link and check out his pic. It's "so classic". :laugh:

"I'm so ronery".....(Team America, anyone?)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060321/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_us

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea suggested Tuesday it had the ability to launch a pre-emptive attack on the United States, according to the North's official news agency. A Foreign Ministry spokesman said the North had built atomic weapons to counter the U.S. nuclear threat.

"As we declared, our strong revolutionary might put in place all measures to counter possible U.S. pre-emptive strike," the spokesman said, according to the Korean Central News Agency. "Pre-emptive strike is not the monopoly of the United States."

Last week, the communist country warned that it had the right to launch a pre-emptive strike, saying it would strengthen its war footing before joint South Korea-U.S. military exercises scheduled for this weekend."

We don't need to worry about them and their silly "nukes". We've got nonexistant WMDs and a ragged out dictator in Iraq to take care of :doh: At least the Iraqi war wasn't political or oil based or anything like that, we just needed to have our military spread all over hell to help fight civil wars.

It's March, that means it's time for Operation Team Spirit. I did it back in 1993 and North Korea talked ***** when I was over there back then. Every year is Team Spirit, a joint forces exercise and every year during T/S North Korea builds up the border.

This is getting out of hand with Iran and now North Korea. I would be in total support of a pre-emptive nuclear strike against North Korea, Iran, and Syria. Hell, we should do it on the same day and at the same time.

This is getting out of hand with Iran and now North Korea. I would be in total support of a pre-emptive nuclear strike against North Korea, Iran, and Syria. Hell, we should do it on the same day and at the same time.

And that would make us better than them how?

This makes US safer. I have some change if you want to buy a clue.

I understand - but if you're giving money away...

What i don't get is why its o.k. for us to use pre-emptive nuclear strikes to make ourselves safe, yet when they say they want to do the SAME THING we treat them like a bunch of monsters.

Note: this has nothing to do with their human rights practices.

I understand - but if you're giving money away...

What i don't get is why its o.k. for us to use pre-emptive nuclear strikes to make ourselves safe, yet when they say they want to do the SAME THING we treat them like a bunch of monsters.

Note: this has nothing to do with their human rights practices.

If you're trying to compare us to them, then you've already lost the argument. Last time I checked, we don't starve millions of our own people to death.

What I don't get is why people like you don't want to protect your own people against monsters like North Korea and Iran.

If you're trying to compare us to them, then you've already lost the argument. Last time I checked, we don't starve millions of our own people to death.

As i said - i'm not talking about their Human Rights practices, only about nuclear capibilities.

What I don't get is why people like you don't want to protect your own people against monsters like North Korea and Iran.

I do, what i don't get is why people like you don't understand that they feel the exact same way and feel that a preemptive strike against America is defending their people.

I do, what i don't get is why people like you don't understand that they feel the exact same way and feel that a preemptive strike against America is defending their people.

Yeah, let's just cower in the corner and hope that North Korea and Iran don't follow through with their threats. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's just cower in the corner and hope that North Korea and Iran don't follow through with their threats. :rolleyes:

Did I say that?

And you're still not answering my question: We say they're horrible because they have nuclear capibilities that they threaten us with; yet you want us to do the same thing. So in this game, how are we any better than them?

Did I say that?

And you're still not answering my question: We say they're horrible because they have nuclear capibilities that they threaten us with; yet you want us to do the same thing. So in this game, how are we any better than them?

Because we don't routinely torture and starve millions of our own people. You can't discount that as you tried earlier. He doesn't care about his own people, why should he worry about the consequences of a nuclear attack against us.

Something needs to be done about Iran and North Korea. Israel will take care of Iran. It will be up to us to take out North Korea. A conventional war against their million man army will cost thousands and thousands of American lives. We have a nuclear arsenal at our disposal, so let's use it. It eliminates the problem and saves thousands of American lives.

Archived