Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

N. Korea Suggests It Can Strike U.S. First

herrmag

That's why liberalism is called a "mental disease". Your post is a prime example of someone that would rather cower in a corner than protect yourself. Did you get bullied in school?
Aren't you the one that wanted to go into Walmart with a gun because the guy at the door was saying "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". I just wanted to check on that before commenting further on your opinions concerning "mental disease".

:)

The effects of the accident

See main article: The effects of the Chernobyl Accident [/url] magnify-clip.png

Soviet medal awarded to liquidators.

The plume of radioactive debris was equal to 400 hiroshima bombs. The workers involved in the recovery and cleanup after the accident received high doses of radiation. According to Soviet estimates, between 300,000 and 600,000 people were involved in the cleanup of the 30 km evacuation zone around the reactor, but many of them entered the zone two years after the accident. [3]

Some children in the contaminated areas were exposed to high radiation doses of up to 50 grays (Gy) because of an intake of radioactive iodine-131, a relatively short-lived isotope with a half-life of 8 days, from contaminated milk produced locally. Several studies have found that the incidence of thyroid cancer among children in Belyorussia, Ukraine and Russia has risen sharply. So far, no increase in leukemia is discernible, but this is expected to be evident in the next few years along with a greater, though not statistically discernible, incidence of other cancers. There has been no substantiated increase attributable to Chernobyl in congenital abnormalities, adverse pregnancy outcomes or any other radiation-induced disease in the general population, either in the contaminated areas or further afield.

Where does this say that the radioactive fallout killed people in Europe, as you intimated in your earlier post? Did you also notice the article said the Chernobyl debris was equal to 400 Hiroshima bombs? We could cripple and stop North Korea's nuclear program with much less. I'd figure one of our lowest grade nuclear bombs would do the job. Everyone would win - no more Kim Jong Nutjob and we would ultimately save many North Korean and American lives by avoiding a conventional war.

Nelms is in fine form today :notworthy nice work brother.

Why don't we just put some of these leftists from Extremeskins in charge of the Department of Defense?

I for one would sleep much better at night knowing they are protecting the country..

Nice work? Doing what, avoiding my question as to how a pre-emptive nuclear strike makes us any better?

Fallout from Chernobyl was blown across Europe. I would say it's a big deal.
Oh it was? How many deaths did it cause in Europe from this? Do you have a link that can back this up?
Where does this say that the radioactive fallout killed people in Europe, as you intimated in your earlier post? Did you also notice the article said the Chernobyl debris was equal to 400 Hiroshima bombs? We could cripple and stop North Korea's nuclear program with much less. I'd figure one of our lowest grade nuclear bombs would do the job. Everyone would win - no more Kim Jong Nutjob and we would ultimately save many North Korean and American lives by avoiding a conventional war.

Actually, he just said it was a 'big deal' - you brought up the death issue.

That's why liberalism is called a "mental disease". Your post is a prime example of someone that would rather cower in a corner than protect yourself. Did you get bullied in school?

Are you even capable of writing a post that isn't hostile and offensive?

I never said radioactive fallout killed people in europe. You're thinking of someone else. Read up on thyroid cancer if you want, i'm not going to do research for you.

I never said radioactive fallout killed people in europe. You're thinking of someone else. Read up on thyroid cancer if you want, i'm not going to do research for you.

He was thinking of himself evidentally.

Oh it was? How many deaths did it cause in Europe from this? Do you have a link that can back this up?

Here's a nice picture of the plume.

chern6.gif

A couple of bombs may not cause as big a fallout, there's still is a health concern. Who knows how many children are affect. In Soviet bloc countries they don't generally like to give out bad news. You think they won't be worried in Japan, where they despise nuclear weapons.

Nelms is in fine form today :notworthy nice work brother.

Why don't we just put some of these leftists from Extremeskins in charge of the Department of Defense?

I for one would sleep much better at night knowing they are protecting the country..

You would love me

While, I am not a leftist, I would cut the DOD budget by at least 75%( I am pretty sure that most of the leftists and liberals on this site would be very uncomfortable with this proposal).

You would love me

While, I am not a leftist, I would cut the DOD budget by at least 75%( I am pretty sure that most of the leftists and liberals on this site would be very uncomfortable with this proposal).

That is a ridiculous proposition. You obviously have no clue on what it takes to defend this country.

I'll tell you what - i am personally in complete shock and amazement, who knew Brad Edwards had fans? :laugh:

at one of those "meet the skins" type events when I was like 10 or 11 i was fighting a crowd looking for an autograph (getting pushed around pretty good), I didn't get the autograph before the people were done signing (Monte Coleman and Charles Mann if my memory serves) and I must have looked pretty pathetic. As I was walking away he walked over and said he would get a couple autographs for me if I gave him my address....about a week later I got a ball in the mail with 20-30 sigs on it.

From then on he was my favorite.

at one of those "meet the skins" type events when I was like 10 or 11 i was fighting a crowd looking for an autograph (getting pushed around pretty good), I didn't get the autograph before the people were done signing (Monte Coleman and Charles Mann if my memory serves) and I must have looked pretty pathetic. As I was walking away he walked over and said he would get a couple autographs for me if I gave him my address....about a week later I got a ball in the mail with 20-30 sigs on it.

From then on he was my favorite.

:applause: Great story! Way to go Brad!

We don't have a way to shoot down an InterContinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM). That is Kim Jong and Iran's ultimate goal - to launch a nuclear missile from within their country that could reach the U.S. Remember, it was you liberals that shot down Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative.

Actually we can shoot ICBM's out of the sky.. And again your Pre-emptive nuke strategy is lacking in foresight..

IF we as a Nation pre-emptively killed entire Nations like Iran (who can an may overthrow their own government) and North Korea (which will get taken down due to it being a disease upon itself).. AND know we are not really at any risk that conventional means couldnt fix..

The planet would sanction us and we would become Europe as the Euro replaced the dollar in every country in the would.. We would then have the 20+% Unemployment and be forced to go Healthcare etc.. It would ruin us....

Not everything is by Nuking 1st as you keep stating and Yes I listen to Michael Savage and Rush and Glenn Beck etc...

If you really thought it through you would see that we shot our trust in Iraq so we have no pre-emptive power right now... We may in a year or two when more facts come out and if Iraq goes the way it should... but till then..

chill baby... its all good, NK couldnt reach us if they were 100yds from shore with the ass on fire...

Archived