Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

N. Korea Suggests It Can Strike U.S. First

herrmag

Actually we can shoot ICBM's out of the sky.. And again your Pre-emptive nuke strategy is lacking in foresight..

IF we as a Nation pre-emptively killed entire Nations like Iran (who can an may overthrow their own government) and North Korea (which will get taken down due to it being a disease upon itself).. AND know we are not really at any risk that conventional means couldnt fix..

The planet would sanction us and we would become Europe as the Euro replaced the dollar in every country in the would.. We would then have the 20+% Unemployment and be forced to go Healthcare etc.. It would ruin us....

Not everything is by Nuking 1st as you keep stating and Yes I listen to Michael Savage and Rush and Glenn Beck etc...

If you really thought it through you would see that we shot our trust in Iraq so we have no pre-emptive power right now... We may in a year or two when more facts come out and if Iraq goes the way it should... but till then..

chill baby... its all good, NK couldnt reach us if they were 100yds from shore with the ass on fire...

I respect your opinion Thiebear. But, you're wrong on several accounts.

First, what technology today allows us to effectively shoot down an ICBM? The Strategic Defense Initiative was shot down by the libs even before it could get off the ground (notice my play on words). Our attempts at conventional surface-to-air missile defense has proven completely unreliable, both in testing and in real life events (remember the Patriot missile defense, which was on a much smaller scale).

Second, nowhere in this thread did I advocate "pre-emptively killing entire Nations like Iran". I am adovcating a strategic nuclear strike against North Korea's and Iran's nuclear facilities, as well as any of their major military installations. The goal wouldn't be to wipe out their entire civiilization, but to render useless their ability to strike us with their WMD's (that includes not only nuclear weapons, but chemical and biological ones too).

Finally, your comment "NK couldnt reach us if they were 100yds from shore with the ass on fire" may be true TODAY. I'm not so concerned today, I'm concerned about a year from now, two years from now, when North Korea has that capability. You also said "know we are not really at any risk that conventional means couldnt fix.." What conventional means are you talking about. Diplomatic solution with NK? A conventional war with NK? Come on, who do you think we're dealing with, someone rational?

Second, nowhere in this thread did I advocate "pre-emptively killing entire Nations like Iran". I am adovcating a strategic nuclear strike against North Korea's and Iran's nuclear facilities, as well as any of their major military installations.

Well, then, you're not advocating a strategic nuclear strike at all. You're advocating a tactical nuclear strike.

Well, then, you're not advocating a strategic nuclear strike at all. You're advocating a tactical nuclear strike.

Semantics. I am advocating strikes against specfic targets for strategic reasons, not the carpet nuclear bombing of an entire country.

If we take any Miltary action against ethier Korea or Iran, I am pretty sure World War 3 will be starting. We have Iraq going on now. China would probably declare war on Us if we Nuke Korea, which would cut off our economy and cause another depression, and a Draft might need to be installed as we dont have the troops to support a World War. Israel would egt involved as an Ally, but would be totally surronded and threatened by its neighboring countries that will get into the war. The whole middle east will be in Jihhad, and possibly a Nuclear War could break out, and all will be massive Hell sadly enough.

at one of those "meet the skins" type events when I was like 10 or 11 i was fighting a crowd looking for an autograph (getting pushed around pretty good), I didn't get the autograph before the people were done signing (Monte Coleman and Charles Mann if my memory serves) and I must have looked pretty pathetic. As I was walking away he walked over and said he would get a couple autographs for me if I gave him my address....about a week later I got a ball in the mail with 20-30 sigs on it.

From then on he was my favorite.

Great story. :cheers:

This thread was worthwhile after all, thanks for posting.

Aren't you the one that wanted to go into Walmart with a gun because the guy at the door was saying "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". I just wanted to check on that before commenting further on your opinions concerning "mental disease".

:)

I still laugh about that thread once in a while :)

While, I am not a leftist, I would cut the DOD budget by at least 75%( I am pretty sure that most of the leftists and liberals on this site would be very uncomfortable with this proposal).

im hoping this is a joke. 75% ? that is the funniest thing ive heard all day. yeah lets cut it by 75% and half of us wont even be able to join extremeskins.com.

If we take any Miltary action against ethier Korea or Iran, I am pretty sure World War 3 will be starting. We have Iraq going on now. China would probably declare war on Us if we Nuke Korea, which would cut off our economy and cause another depression, and a Draft might need to be installed as we dont have the troops to support a World War. Israel would egt involved as an Ally, but would be totally surronded and threatened by its neighboring countries that will get into the war. The whole middle east will be in Jihhad, and possibly a Nuclear War could break out, and all will be massive Hell sadly enough.

first of all, that one poster suggesting that we should nuke iran and n korea was kidding. the difference between n korea and U.S is that we dont publicly come out and say we have the capablility to nuke certain country. its all politics with n. korea. they make public comments like that to get our attention so they can make some sort of a deal that favors them , whatever that may be.

as for n korea's neighbors. n korea is useless to its neighbors in every aspect. the only thing they can provide goods is through military arms. economically , they are useless. all their money which isnt alot, goes to govnt and the military defense. thats why there are so many people dying of poverty and starvation. unlike n korea, iraq has certain goods that are valuable to its neighbors as it was for germany , france and russia. now as for us nuking n korea first , which would never happen unless they nuke us first but lets say we did nuke n korea first. it still would be hard for countries like china and japan to declar war on us due to economic implications. unlike n korea, japan and china do big business with us. they wouldnt want to jeopardize that. n korea has no value to its neighbors. countries like the U.S , japan , china ..etc make this world go round and round.

Let's get real here ok?

N. Korea is not going to launch a strike on the US. They would be committing suicide. They know it and we know it. Dildos like Kim Jong Il crave power and control. He would have neither after his entire country was destroyed by a full US counter attack that he woud have no power to stop. The same goes for the Iranians. It's all a big bluff in an attempt to gain something politically.

The US would never strike first with nuclear weapons unless faced with a desperate situation (see NATO defense against USSR invasion of Western Europe). The nuking of Japan showed that only a counter attack would be morally acceptible.

So let them talk and the US will stand behind the largest nuclear force in the world and laugh in their faces...

im hoping this is a joke. 75% ? that is the funniest thing ive heard all day. yeah lets cut it by 75% and half of us wont even be able to join extremeskins.com.

Well, we are talking about the same guy that said the Soviet Union threat during the cold war was overrated.

Let's get real here ok?

N. Korea is not going to launch a strike on the US. They would be committing suicide. They know it and we know it. Dildos like Kim Jong Il crave power and control. He would have neither after his entire country was destroyed by a full US counter attack that he woud have no power to stop. The same goes for the Iranians. It's all a big bluff in an attempt to gain something politically.

The US would never strike first with nuclear weapons unless faced with a desperate situation (see NATO defense against USSR invasion of Western Europe). The nuking of Japan showed that only a counter attack would be morally acceptible.

So let them talk and the US will stand behind the largest nuclear force in the world and laugh in their faces...

I agree with every word of a Johnny Punani post. :boggle:

I respect your opinion Thiebear. But, you're wrong on several accounts.

First, what technology today allows us to effectively shoot down an ICBM? The Strategic Defense Initiative was shot down by the libs even before it could get off the ground (notice my play on words). Our attempts at conventional surface-to-air missile defense has proven completely unreliable, both in testing and in real life events (remember the Patriot missile defense, which was on a much smaller scale).

Second, nowhere in this thread did I advocate "pre-emptively killing entire Nations like Iran". I am adovcating a strategic nuclear strike against North Korea's and Iran's nuclear facilities, as well as any of their major military installations. The goal wouldn't be to wipe out their entire civiilization, but to render useless their ability to strike us with their WMD's (that includes not only nuclear weapons, but chemical and biological ones too).

Finally, your comment "NK couldnt reach us if they were 100yds from shore with the ass on fire" may be true TODAY. I'm not so concerned today, I'm concerned about a year from now, two years from now, when North Korea has that capability. You also said "know we are not really at any risk that conventional means couldnt fix.." What conventional means are you talking about. Diplomatic solution with NK? A conventional war with NK? Come on, who do you think we're dealing with, someone rational?

SO your talking about 5 megaton bunker buster type in ground nukes?

And I thought our 737 ABMLS laser planes could shoot 20 missiles out of the air before they left Korean airspace?

might be wrong on that one but I thought it worked once.. will look and come back...

Here: From 5 hours ago on Airborne Lasers:

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/060322_airborne_laser.html

thankfully it passed the ground test: (2004)...

The U.S. military is gearing up to test what might be the ultimate version of laser tag.

With a successful ground test in the bag, the Missile Defense Agency is pushing forward with plans for an Airborne Laser (ABL), a Boeing 747 freighter aircraft with a laser-tipped nose designed to destroy ballistic missiles as they rocket through the sky.

The defense system's primary weapon -- a megawatt-class chemical laser beam -- passed an initial ground-based test last week and a number subsystems have been integrated into the ABL aircraft, Missile Defense Agency (MDA) officials told SPACE.com. If all goes well, a integrated prototype of the Airborne Laser will soon be shooting down missiles in tests over the Pacific Ocean.

uh, thiebear you do realize that is still an EXPERIMENTAL platform?

And again, the Patriots were actually operational before we realized they could not take out SCUDS as we thought they could during testing.

It would also be an act of war to use it against Iran- so you are going to be either waiting for them to launch and praying it works (and that we can be around all the launching sites)

or take them out now BEFORE they are able to launch..

*Update*

uh, thiebear you do realize that is still an EXPERIMENTAL platform?

We'll see... Its worked on air to ground... now it just needs some tweaking...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11961673/

The Boeing-led Airborne Laser team exposes the Airborne Laser's conformal window during a test flight. Such an exposure is necessary for the weapon system to complete its mission of shooting down a ballistic missile during the boost phase of flight

Archived