Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

Major Harris

is this a good Idea or a bad ?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. is this a good Idea or a bad ?

Girl Scout Cookies = Crack

Just like Krispie Crème donuts. Like Chris Rock said “No one would be surprised if research found out that there was crack in Krispie Crème donuts!!”.

But to answer you question Samoas are my addiction.

It's that time of year again.....just got my shipment. Cookies are a weakness for me.

i'm a big fan of peanut butter patties. what's your favorite?

DITTO!!!

And a close 2nd are the thin mints. Peanut butter sandwiches are pretty good too.

Girl Scout Cookies are the food equivalent of cocaine (with Popeyes chicken being the food equivalent of heroine)

I cannot stop from eating a whole box of Tagalongs. Simply cannot stop. Its like Pringles only with more calories.

Girl Scout Cookies = Crack

Just like Krispie Crème donuts. Like Chris Rock said “No one would be surprised if research found out that there was crack in Krispie Crème donuts!!”.

But to answer you question Samoas are my addiction.

:laugh: :laugh:

there might be some crack in there, but i'll tell you where they hide all the really good crack....in the cheese dip at good mexican restaurants. :hungry:

i knew thin mints would get a lot of votes. my wife loves them. i've never really thought mint and chocolate went well.

Tagalongs and a big glass of ice cold milk...mmmmmmmm

Darn things are now $4.00 a box now

only 3.50 in wv :silly:

the girl delivered them and said "the factory sent us extra boxes, so if you want more, let me know. they're only 2.00 a box."

wtf? can you keep these 3.50 boxes and hook me up w/ the overflow?

Archived