Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Favorite Girl Scout Cookie

Major Harris

is this a good Idea or a bad ?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. is this a good Idea or a bad ?

I was just talking with a friend about how I was glad that neither of us had kids in the girl scouts cause we would be fatter and poorer cause we would have to buy boxes of their cookies, and he mentioned that his wife had heard about taking sugar cookie dough and putting it arround thin mints and then baking it. Supposedly it makes a sugar cookie with melted minty chocolate filling. Has anyone tried this?

Me and a few friends were talking about how the Girl Scouts are a lot like drug dealers.

They come to you, offering to sell you the good ****. You try it, a few days later they come back around looking for their money. They wear a uniform ... a lot of dealers have gangs aka uniforms. You get addicted to the product they sell.

Stay away from these adolescent peddlers. The Girl Scouts is teaching young girls how to slang. Take action now!

Thin Mints...period.

About these things being like crack: I was selling Girl Scout cookies in high school. Two girls approached me at the same time and I had only one box left (the Peanut Butter things, I think). They argued about who would get the box and it turned into a fist fight in the hallway -- a very bad fist fight. Both were suspended and a bunch of us (witnesses) were pulled out of the crowd at a basketball game that night to testify to what we saw.

Yes, crack.

Carry on...

Archived