Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blue states' letter to red states.

hokie4redskins

not all red staters think like that, for one.

and for two, blue staters sometimes think they're more american.

i call it a push.

and you're not just leaving us w/ brickweed. we need to re-negotiate. can we extend the deadline to get a new deal?

No generalization is accurate, but the vibe that the Red States, Red Staters, conservatives, whatever the hell you want to call them, is that of "we're true Americans, those liberal hippy pinko leftists aren't, and if you don't like how we think, you can leave." That's the vibe that is sent out, regardless of how accurate or representative it is.

And you'll take the brick weed and like it. For $30 an ounce, you can still get high. You'll just get tired, cranky, and have a really bad headache afterwards.

I hate posts like this, from either side. It's just as moronic as the one somebody posted last week comparing the blizzard effect on northern states to Hurricane Katrina's effect on New Orleans.

nya nya nya finger in your eye nya nya nya

Predicto, no need to get upset simply because your next door neighbor probably wrote this.

Relax, I just thought it was funny. No need to throw a hissy.

Don't like it? Don't read it.

Predicto, no need to get upset simply because your next door neighbor probably wrote this.

Relax, I just thought it was funny. No need to throw a hissy.

Don't like it? Don't read it.

You are probably right. I think the Tailgate has poisoned my sense of humor in this area. No doubt, the people next door to me probably think this rant reflects some deep underlying truth, while the target audience for the blizzard/Katrina email last week thought the same thing about that one.

Ok I'm done.

By the way, we get all the quality wine to go with all the good weed. You can keep the Budweiser and the bourbon.

Wow I find this funny. This is what happened in the Blue States, in the Election of 2004.

Bush gained these percentage points in the following states:

Hawaii +8

Rhode Island +7

Connecticut + 6

New Jersey +6

New York +5

Massachusetts +4

In the 29 blue states, he gained an average of 3.3 percentage points.

How bad of a candidate was John Kerry to let his happen? I mean after reading the letter to the Red States, you would have thought the Blue States would have actually decreased their votes for Bush. But NO! They actually increase it. Amazing.

Archived