Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

Does anyone have the actual aircraft number? It starts with an "N" abd should have 5 numbers after that. I'm not in a position to track it until this summer, but after that I have access to the National Airspace System.

It's a piece of cake after that

The flight number is blocked, but not the departure and arrival airport and time.

At the Flight Tracking screen, type is N904DS for the Tail Number and then type in a date range and click Past Departures.

Sorry dude, didn't read the whole thread. Thanks for the info

Does anyone have the actual aircraft number? It starts with an "N" abd should have 5 numbers after that. I'm not in a position to track it until this summer, but after that I have access to the National Airspace System.

It's a piece of cake after that

N904DS. Two years ago I spent way too much time going through FAA records and looking up businesses before I tracked it down. I should have outsourced it to Indian subcontractors. ;)

I agree with this! Do you people not work!? I mean im a 19year old college student and I dont have time to track airplanes! What the hell you guys doing!

HAIL :logo:

Congrats. The time it took you to post on this message board would have allowed you to type the flight number in to track the flight about 100 times. Don't you work?

Congrats. The time it took you to post on this message board would have allowed you to type the flight number in to track the flight about 100 times. Don't you work?

He's too busy typing posts here...errr, I mean doing class work...yeah class work.

:rolleyes:

I agree with this! Do you people not work!? I mean im a 19year old college student and I dont have time to track airplanes! What the hell you guys doing!

HAIL :logo:

They have the rare dedication you and I can only dream of.

N904DS. Two years ago I spent way too much time going through FAA records and looking up businesses before I tracked it down. I should have outsourced it to Indian subcontractors. ;)

When I leave this crappy HQ job and get back to controlling, I'll be able to track it easily, takeoff times, destinations, landing times, all that good stuff

He's too busy typing posts here...errr, I mean doing class work...yeah class work.

:rolleyes:

Hey, I was a college student in Richmond back in the day. It's just not that hard. You've got a lot of time :).

I saved this bit of text from the past 2 years, if it helps...

N904DS has multiple records

Assigned/Registered Aircraft

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 9118 Type Registration Corporation

Manufacturer Name BOMBARDIER INC Certificate Issue Date 08/01/2003

Model BD-700-1A10 Status Valid

Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Multi-Engine Type Engine Turbo-Jet

Pending Number Change None Dealer No

Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 53077144

MFR Year 2002 Fractional Owner NO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Owner

Name DSWA LLC

Street 23411 AUTOPILOT DR STE 123

City DULLES State VIRGINIA Zip Code 20166-7722

County LOUDOUN

Country UNITED STATES

If you go off of what was known that it is a GLEX plane and one is arriving at dulles soon... it says departure at 1:45 and its leaving from TEB which is right outside manhattan.... I think we have found redskin1

BLOCKED GLEX TEB 01:45 IAD 02:54 200 0309

Redskins One flies to Teterboro all the time. It's a frequent destination for charter planes heading to NYC, particularly those coming from Dulles. Its only about 40-45 minutes in the air.

Archived