Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

Detroit may be looking for a QB. One last favour for Patrick?

PS If it is Redskins One then there will be an onward flightplan filed by the time it lands.

They just signed Shaun King and commited to Harrington a few weeks back.

(Ramsey could be looked at as a potential 2nd string QB though I suppose)

Maybe WE are going to pick up Garcia!

:laugh:

(Hmmm, if there is another delay coming up, I have no idea if the Detroit trip is important or not) We'll have to see if the plans change or something.

Flight to Pontiac now cancelled.

Expect to see a delay to free agency announced anytime now

Heh, I was right.

(I wonder if it was canceled because of the delay or because Snyder is meeting with the other owners, the difference might be important)

I wonder what this means in the long term.

Are they flying to New York next?

Also I was wondering, is there some significance as to why it was Pontiac and not Detroit, or are those pretty much the same place?

(Never been to Michigan or the Midwest myself)

Probably just an airport issue. When Snyder (and most charters from dulles) go to New York, they land in Teterboro, which is actually just outside of NYC in Jersey (by the Meadowlands), rather than JFK or LaGuardia.

Probably just an airport issue. When Snyder (and most charters from dulles) go to New York, they land in Teterboro, which is actually just outside of NYC in Jersey (by the Meadowlands), rather than JFK or LaGuardia.

In the NJ case, I'd say it's because everything is literally right there together. Airport/hotel/car rental. There's one big roadway loop that connects them all. When Tarhog & I went to the Giants game, I could open the window in my room & see not only planes taking off, but the tower as well.

Wrong again, JB my boy. Wrong again :).

If there is no deal then we might get some FA's but will not be a big player this year, now if a deal is done, and do expect that to happen on Wednesday then we will be a large player in FA this year.

There was also a blocked GLEX going to SLC from Dulles on Thursday, and another one that went to BFI on Wednesday. None of those planes were Redskins One.

Redskins One has been grounded since returning from NYC on Friday

...with John Abraham, who is being sequestered until we figure out what is going on with the CBA. :D

Archived