Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

Guest amaprius

I hope none of you local guys with press credentials do not set up an internet camera and put it somewhere in a public place near the R1 at TEB and provide a link to it here...that would be considered very paparazzi-esque....and very much on the fringe...

Know your limits!

If I had to guess right now I would say that R1 is on the ground at TEB where it has been since this morning. There was a flight plan filed for a trip to Dulles and back but that was subsequently cancelled.

I think there is something going on with the Jets, possibly Ramsey related. We saw this pattern before FA opened with flights to Detroit organised and cancelled, presumably as negotiations fell through

Good work.

You were right. It landed in Pittsburgh from Chicago at 10:06 pm last night. Then it landed in Dulles at 11:20 pm.

This morning it landed in Teterboro, NJ from Dulles at 10:51 am. It left there at 3:56 pm and landed in Leesburg, VA at 4:55 pm. It left Leesburg for NJ again at 6:15 pm and landed there at 7:04 pm.

So:

3/14 Dulles->Chicago->Pittsburgh-Dulles

3/15 Dulles->Teterboro->Leesburg->Teterboro->??

From there it is either headed to Van Nuys, CA or Columbia, MO or some unknown place.

Thought I saw Redskins 1 fly overhead not long ago.

(Nah, I actually GIMPed this image of R1 with the Melbourne (Victoria, Australia) skyline.)

Could quite easily be possible as the Commonwealth Games kicks off today and there are thousands of athletes in town, and the FO could be on a scouting mission looking for the unexpected.

Good work.

You were right. It landed in Pittsburgh from Chicago at 10:06 pm last night. Then it landed in Dulles at 11:20 pm.

This morning it landed in Teterboro, NJ from Dulles at 10:51 am. It left there at 3:56 pm and landed in Leesburg, VA at 4:55 pm. It left Leesburg for NJ again at 6:15 pm and landed there at 7:04 pm.

So:

3/14 Dulles->Chicago->Pittsburgh-Dulles

3/15 Dulles->Teterboro->Leesburg->Teterboro->??

From there it is either headed to Van Nuys, CA or Columbia, MO or some unknown place.

I wonder if the Skins have talked to Peterson since he is from around here (Temple Hills, MD) or if Redskins1 is headed to Van Nuys, CA to talk with him out there. Just a thought.

Archived