Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

I think the most action Redskins one is going to get is if it gets broken into and driven around by a ruffian lol
Heh heh, I can picture it right now, moth-balled, sitting on blocks in some dark hanger. Danny forlornly looking it's way every once in a while. :D

Ok guys, let's get focused. It's time to start tracking Redskins One, even if it is largely grounded :). Who's responsible for these yearly updates. Step up men.

Probably not going to be able to do it this year, I just tried to track his plane by tail number and got this message

DSWA LLC (DULLES VA)

This flight is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

I would do it, but I can't subscribe to the site they were using last year. It has a 24 hour trial, so I would have to get inventive with user id's and have about 15 separate email accounts. If any one can find a tracking website post it here. I am going to be researching it and will hopefully have a site that we can use to track Redskins One.

Just for reference the tail number is:

N904DS (the one last year)

http://flightaware.com/

I guess I am not well versed at this because it is only showing me the home airport because it is a blocked aircraft.

It went to Indy on 2/24 then from Indy to Palm Beach on 2/26 then from Palm Beach to Dulles on 2/28.

On 3/1 it went from Dulles to Teterboro, NJ.

Wow. I wonder if John Abraham has all his stuff packed?

Archived