Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

If you go off of what was known that it is a GLEX plane and one is arriving at dulles soon... it says departure at 1:45 and its leaving from TEB which is right outside manhattan.... I think we have found redskin1

BLOCKED GLEX TEB 01:45 IAD 02:54 200 0309

That was Redskins One, but the flight actually took off 3 hours late.

So Danny did fly back to Dulles.

I don't think we have enough cap space to buy fuel.

Actually the team does. It just spreads out the cost over 4 years. :silly:

Sometime in the next few weeks. Dan Snyder: "They're doing what? Tracking who?"

:)

I think its still on the ground at Dulles.

Interestingly, there was a fligh plan filed for a GLEX flight out of Dulles to Westchester County, NY that has since been cancelled.

Could this be a play for Abraham that has had to be delayed until Sunday?

I saved this bit of text from the past 2 years, if it helps...

N904DS has multiple records

Assigned/Registered Aircraft

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 9118 Type Registration Corporation

Manufacturer Name BOMBARDIER INC Certificate Issue Date 08/01/2003

Model BD-700-1A10 Status Valid

Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Multi-Engine Type Engine Turbo-Jet

Pending Number Change None Dealer No

Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 53077144

MFR Year 2002 Fractional Owner NO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registered Owner

Name DSWA LLC

Street 23411 AUTOPILOT DR STE 123

City DULLES State VIRGINIA Zip Code 20166-7722

County LOUDOUN

Country UNITED STATES

Wow, this thread is about the best one I have seen yet in my 3 years on this site. It's like a car wreck you know you shouldnt be watching yet cant turn away from. I feel so dirty yet somehow giddy. Are our fans the best or what?

Actually the team does. It just spreads out the cost over 4 years. :silly:

Sometime in the next few weeks. Dan Snyder: "They're doing what? Tracking who?"

:)

Yeah, now that he OWNS this site, maybe somebody should just, I don't know, ASK him?

Nah.

I understand the pilot was cut to bolster our local revenue to give more dollars to the "have not" teams!

The real reason he was fired was he wouldnt take snyder where he wanted to go so snyder fired him and secretly brought in al saunders and jerry grey to pilot it.

We're either talking the bus out of retiring or, or, well, I don't know. Lions free agents. Who's from and dares to live in Detroit. Wonder SWARM activate.

I have commitments today, so I can't really play (although I never really do what Im supposed to do), but I'll throw you a bone:

http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=443417

Nothing particularly intriguing, perhaps Kalimba Edwards as a situational pass rusher.

I have commitments today, so I can't really play (although I never really do what Im supposed to do), but I'll throw you a bone:

http://www.detroitlions.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=443417

Nothing particularly intriguing, perhaps Kalimba Edwards as a situational pass rusher.

I thought Edwards too. Nothing all that overwhelming there. Maybe Backus but, he's the Lions franchise player I believe. :).

Feel free to pore over this google search result.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22nfl+experience%22+players+birthplace%3A+detroit%2C+mi+site%3Acbs.sportsline.com&btnG=Search

A lot of noise, and sorry, its not going to tell you if they are a free agent or not. Jimmy Smith is from Detroit though. ;)

You can add the positional abbreviation to the google search box to shrink the result set a bit.

...edited for a more specific string in the page to remove some results from other leagues...

Archived