Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

"I've been everywhere man, I've been everywhere...."

LOL....I am currently listening to the Johnny Cash song "I've Been Everywhere", and I couldn't help but start laughing out loud.

It's the perfect theme song for Redskins One.

Somebody with slick computer skills ought to make a video for the community about our free agency adventures, and use that Johnny Cash song as the background music.

It would be gold !

Awesome, although I'm not sure that he sang it first (maybe Hank Snow). I'm going to go listen to his version now though too. It would make a good themesong for this, LOL

OK, as of now R1 is on the ground at Dulles after bringing Randle El from Chicago for the Press conference. There is a flight plan filed to go straight back to Chicago (MDW). There is also a flight plan filed from Chicago to Pittsburgh and from Pittsburgh to Dulles

Welcome Back Ryan!

OK, as of now R1 is on the ground at Dulles after bringing Randle El from Chicago for the Press conference. There is a flight plan filed to go straight back to Chicago (MDW). There is also a flight plan filed from Chicago to Pittsburgh and from Pittsburgh to Dulles

Welcome Back Ryan!

Wha what? Are you an air traffic controler or something?

No, just the internet and some educated detective work.

I can't guarantee that this is Redskins One because Danny tries to protect his privacy but I am fairly sure about this one.

Well it would make sense cause they need to take Randle El's family back to Chi-town.

I hope we signed Ryan Clark.

how is this guy 16 years old and has this inside information?

We have a lot of 90-year olds on this site too. Even one guy who is 100.

And don't worry, the ES Staff will return your birth certificate once they've run it through their sophisticated fraud protection machine to confirm your real identify and match it to your ES account info :)

Welcome Back Ryan!

That would be sweet.

There has been a flight plan filed out of Dulles for New York (TEB) this is not unusual, but there has not been a matching flight into Dulles from TEB recently so this appears to at least a Blocked GLEX based at Dulles.

From tracking this for a week or so I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that there is at least one, maybe two planes that appear to be identical to Redskins One (to us) based at Dulles. This may be one of those.

Or it could be to fetch that Jets backup lineman that was mentioned in the Post this morning.

Ok, things are getting confusing. The flight from Dulles to Teterboro is landing now. There are two flight plans filed from TEB for blocked GLEX aircraft. One goes to Providence, RI (PVD) and onwards to White PLains, NY (HPN).

The other goes to Albany (ALB) and onward to Bedford, MA.

There are at least 5 blocked GLEX on the ground at TEB so until one of these flight plans leads back to Dulles everything is pure speculation (as opposed to the educated guesswork we have been doing so far)

I love the fact that one of our members located in the UK has taken the lead on tracking Redskins One ;)

AMEN. :notworthy When you're not even in the same country and you're showing your Redskins Pride BIG TIME, you definitely know you're a REAL FAN!

Ok, things are getting confusing. The flight from Dulles to Teterboro is landing now. There are two flight plans filed from TEB for blocked GLEX aircraft. One goes to Providence, RI (PVD) and onwards to White PLains, NY (HPN).

The other goes to Albany (ALB) and onward to Bedford, MA.

There are at least 5 blocked GLEX on the ground at TEB so until one of these flight plans leads back to Dulles everything is pure speculation (as opposed to the educated guesswork we have been doing so far)

Unfortunately, we are into the work week now. There will surely be quite a few more business travelers in the air with similar planes, making tracking that much more difficult.

We appreciate the good work smsmith40. :applause:

Archived