Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

I live 15 minutes from Ashburn and know Northern Virginia well. Snyder lives near the CIA building in Fairfax county. While he could fly out of Reagan Airport, that airport is way more populated w/ air traffic, etc. than Dulles. Also, almost all the corporations around here fly out of Dulles. Also, his house is very near the Dulles Toll Road, which provides direct access to the Dulles Airport, and w/ all the damn traffic around here (it's now the worst it has ever been #3 in the nation I believe) the toll road is the quickest, least congested highway. there is also a small airport that sees activity from corporate jets often. It is just outside of Ashburn too.

He lives off of River Road in Bethesda / Potomac, Md.

As of 1hr 15m past FA deadline, there are still no scheduled departures from San Jose (the suspected site of Redskins One), Columbus, or Dulles.

So the best educated guess at this time is that R1 is in SJ. No info on any other planes the Skins may have employed.

Let's forget about Givens, he's signed with the Browns.

That has now been retracted. KFFL are reporting:

Dolphins | Team will visit with Givens

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:20:03 -0800

Mike Reiss, of the Boston Globe, reports the Miami Dolphins have arranged a visit with free agent WR David Givens (Patriots) for Saturday, March 11. Apparently, earlier reports of Givens signing with the Cleveland Browns were premature.

4+ hours after FA, still no scheduled movement of suspected R1 in San Jose. No activity from the other possible locals of Dulles or Columbus.

Of course now that it is after 1am my time and I am about to crash, all those planes Cerrato spoke of will be on the move all over the country :laugh: , tho I don't think anyone really expected as fast and furious a FA start as usual due the new CBA rules and cap numbers.

Look forward to some good news in a few hours.

SJC airport limits flights at night. The CEO of Oracle has been fined for landing after the approved times the airport is scheduled to operates. Are we sure Redskins One is in SJC? It probably won't take off until morning Pacific time if it is. Doesn't make too much sense.

If there is any question about this, I can confirm he lives off River Rd in Potomac. My sister is a delivery driver and has been to his house numerous times.

Unless he has moved in the last couple of years this is correct. I worked a special event several years ago at his place. I don't remember the exact location but do remember it was off of River Road.

Unless he has moved in the last couple of years this is correct. I worked a special event several years ago at his place. I don't remember the exact location but do remember it was off of River Road.

This is correct. I live 2 miles from him and see him and his wife often. His wife drives a CL500 and he gets taken around in a Maybach.

Maybe Todd Collins or Archuleta lives there in the offseason. I know Archuleta is from Arizona. Anyone know where Collins is from?

Todd Collins lives in North Quincy, MA (Boston)

Adam Archuleta lives in Clayton, MO (St. Louis)

Brandon Lloyd lives in Blue Springs, MO (Kansas City)

Ma'ake Kemoeatu - I don't know where he lives. He is from Hawaii, and played for the Ravens.

who said they had to live in that area. Maybe they are visiting there, or maybe, they are to meet the plane there to throw off people who try and track them. :D

Funny thing....what if this isn't Redskins1 at all...just a decoy with someone on it looking at this website..laughing at us speculating. :laugh:

:point2sky

Todd Collins lives in North Quincy, MA (Boston)

Adam Archuleta lives in Clayton, MO (St. Louis)

Brandon Lloyd lives in Blue Springs, MO (Kansas City)

Ma'ake Kemoeatu - I don't know where he lives. He is from Hawaii, and played for the Ravens.

I guess this plane is bringing people we have not confirmed. Who knows if Clayton is even right!

who said they had to live in that area. Maybe they are visiting there, or maybe, they are to meet the plane there to throw off people who try and track them. :D

Funny thing....what if this isn't Redskins1 at all...just a decoy with someone on it looking at this website..laughing at us speculating. :laugh:

Changing Transponders with a Cessna like in Con Air. :laugh:

Archived