Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where in the world is Redskins One? Plane tracker thread.

Art

OK, I'm going to bed now (its 1230am here). The only flight plan out of SJ that is a possible match is LV which seems an unlikely spot to pick up an NFL player (they aren't allowed to even visit LV during the season).

My guess is that R1 will sit in SJ until midnight, at which point Andre Carter will become MUCH richer by stepping aboard and being whisked straight back to Dulles. I will be up again in around 7 hours to confirm

My guess is that R1 will sit in SJ until midnight, at which point Andre Carter will become MUCH richer by stepping aboard and being whisked straight back to Dulles. I will be up again in around 7 hours to confirm

Could it mean be they wanted to get there earlier to negotiate face-to-face with the 49ers on compensation for Lloyd while they are there picking up Carter? :silly:

Could it mean be they wanted to get there earlier to negotiate face-to-face with the 49ers on compensation for Lloyd while they are there picking up Carter? :silly:

Is that allowed or would that fall under the tampering thing? It would make sense if legal. I would guess it would be no different that Ramsey and the Jets as long as SF was cool with it.

Is that allowed or would that fall under the tampering thing? It would make sense if legal. I would guess it would be no different that Ramsey and the Jets as long as SF was cool with it.

If your trading with a team... theres no tampering, you are talking to SF directly

Guys, the word from another thread is that there are multiple private jets going to pick up FAs. These would be rented planes. Is GLEX specific to Redskins 1 or does it apply to most of the planes the Skins might rent? We may miss out on the rented planes if GLEX is too limited.

Also, Snyder lives in Potomac, MD. Haven't you read about the tree-cutting brouhaha? He took down some trees to enhance his view of the river, and the C&O canal people objected.

Guys, the word from another thread is that there are multiple private jets going to pick up FAs. These would be rented planes. Is GLEX specific to Redskins 1 or does it apply to most of the planes the Skins might rent? We may miss out on the rented planes if GLEX is too limited.

Also, Snyder lives in Potomac, MD. Haven't you read about the tree-cutting brouhaha? He took down some trees to enhance his view of the river, and the C&O canal people objected.

Glex describes the model of airplane. If you want to track the other planes you will have to search for any other charter-size jets leaving/arriving at dulles.

do you guys honestly know where the plane(s) are right now? sorry if i sound dumb for asking but i really don't know what to think. if it is in san jose, that would be sweeeeeeet.

We know where Redskins One is, yes.

A blocked glex just landed a few minutes ago in SJ. I could't find the earlier flight smsmith40 was referring to (the one that just landed is the only glex from Dulles listed).

As of now, the only blocked glex scheduled departure is still the las vegas one, but was due to depart an hour and a half ago.

I guess anything is possible, though I imagine he's probably pretty focused on his recruiting efforts.

just thought i would throw that out there. i know he is probably pretty focused on recruiting but it would make sense if he did pop in for a sec. anyone have a time that it is suppose to get in LV???? if it would be after 12 then i would think the same as grim. if earlier by a couple hours maybe my scenario could be right. just throwing it out there.

HTTR

Archived