Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Legalizing Prostitution

smashmowf

I don't necessarily think we should legalize it. Legalizing it would bring in other things that we may not be as prepped for. Instead, they should try and regulate it with brothel houses that have to meet certain requirements. That would at least save some of the trouble on the streets. If prostitution was legal, then there may be a spike in the amount of people on the streets (im guess that's the kind we are talking about). I also feel if more women get into it, there may be a greater use of drugs as well.

Thats what I was thinking...legal brothels that had to meet industry guidelines/codes (testing, security, building health codes etc.)....lettin em loose on the street would cause some problems.

Do you think this would decrease or increase the sexual assault rate in this country?

It just came to mind after reading an article on Cnn that stated Chicago was going to post pictures on the web of those caught soliciting..

Yes I know its legal in vegas, and probably a few other places but the majority of the country counts it as illegal.

It's actually not legal in Vegas. The closest place to Vegas that has it legally is a couple counties away....or so I hear :paranoid:

Two months ago a new law was imposed on the military. We're not allowed to use the services of prostitutes even in places where it's legal. If caught we face prosecution under the UCMJ. Talk about BS

I said "corner store"...not "corner". I guess it may be easier with a well advertised one stop shop. Imagine what a "Super Walmart" would like if they could do this!

Man, I won't buy scotch tape at a Wal-Mart.

Could you imagine what the hookers would be like? :yikes:

Yes, even in Nevada, isn't that crappy?

No it isn't crappy. In nations where it's legal you often have a very high amount of human trafficing going on. Having men in US service uniforms actually contributing to that industry is disgusting.

I have never done that here in the States.

but even if you do it abroad where it is LEGAL and you are in the military- you will be up for court martial. :doh:

I posted this a few months ago.

So I guess they prefer high volumes of monkey beating and chicken choking....

I think we should legalize everything and then have no need for law enforcement!!!!

I say we legalize prostitution and drugs and then we could spend the money we save on addicts and HIV patients!

Yeah........god forbid we actually live in a world where people have to think for themselves and are responsible for their own actions rather than having someone else tell you how to live your life..............

No it isn't crappy. In nations where it's legal you often have a very high amount of human trafficing going on. Having men in US service uniforms actually contributing to that industry is disgusting.

What do you consider disgusting...the sex, the chicks or the environment

What do you consider disgusting...the sex, the chicks or the environment
What isn't disgusting about it? I particularly have a problem with it's undeniable connection to the human slave trade - but I don't find young girls driven to selling themselves due to economic conditions worthy of celebration either.

Archived