Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Female Celebrities without Hollywood Magic

Commander PK

I have seen all those pictures before and I must say it does make me feel better. I at least know I look like the same person even without makeup on. The other day I was watching Keeping up with Kardashians and they showed a clip of Kim without makeup and I thought no thats not her thats another sister or something, but it was. Just think how you would look if you had professionals picking out your clothes for your figure, doing your hair and makeup all the time, and then you have tons of money so you are able to go tanning, get laser hair removal, botoxs, your boobs done. Most everyone would be a knock out. Personally I think its better to be a natural beauty...who cares if you dont look like Pamela Anderson I think she has a butter face anyways! Us girls should never be a shamed of who we are...

A healthy diet and plenty of exercise will do wonders for the entire body - including the face. However, it's the last two things most people will do - preferring instead to use other means that are in essence, deceptive.

Keep in mind that Cameron Diaz probably did start off really hot but as she got skinnier and skinnier she lost some of that initial appeal she had in The Mask.

There's nothing sexy about being able to see a woman's hip bone. Unfortunately, women these days are taught the opposite. She's one of the reasons why.

I've seen pics of her at celebrity events without makeup and she really does look that bad... pock marks, etcetera. She's truly a product of Hollywood. The Joker Brand Products smile doesn't help.

I defy anyone to produce an ugly picture of Salma Hayek.

Some women really ARE that beautiful all the time. A lot of others are faking it.

Here she is pregnant:

salma_hayek1.jpg

Here she is without makeup:

997200610_small.jpg

salma_hayek.jpg

EDIT: BTW, I still think she's good looking even without the makeup, but I had to accept your challenge.

TLC, I luv ya and all bro. And when we get to Canton I will be more then happy to shoot a shot with ya, but your girl is a *****. Shes got a pretty good body but her attitude is horrible!!!

but Id hit it too....if its ok with you..lol

Yeah, she's been a little moody lately. Must be the hormones.

Shoot a shot? I'm sure we'll have more than one shot in Canton, roomie. :laugh:

You can hit it too, I suppose. You just have to fight the Hog-meister for her attentions. :D

You can hit it too, I suppose. You just have to fight the Hog-meister for her attentions. :D

Dude can I also shoot a shot. I never did that before. :D

thanks! and :notworthy

I wasn't planning on going to Canton, but DAMN, you'd be one understanding roomie.

Archived