Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man, can't even get mad anymore. Just full of sad. Full of sorrow. I hate losing to that team so much. It burns me to the core.

When Houston came and they realigned the divisions, I did not want them in our division. I prayed they were put in another division. But noooooo, we gotta have ****ing tradition and ****. The only tradition we have with them is them beating our ass all the time.

I will never watch another game against them. I will watch the other 14 games. There's no point. They ALWAYS beat us. 66-45-2. They own our asses.

That win was so Redskins, it was almost as poetic as the Lions losing to GB on a Hail Mary. It's who we are.

Jackson is an asshole, plain and simple. There is a huge difference in being hero trying to make a play and being a complete dumbass putting your team at risk while you make one of the 3 dumbest plays of the entire NFL season.

We should have never been in that position though. 3 turnovers and 3 points off it. To be an offensive "genius"

Gruden is way too conservative. Coaches scared all game. He let Dallas blitz him all day and never countered. There is no excuse for the team to come out that flat and embarrassing in a game of this magnitude.

Cousins didn't impress me much either but he was ok I guess.

Just a pathetic bunch of gutless cowards all over the team. They are getting better but a lot of these losers will be off the team by the time that happens.

Alright I had my 15 minutes to wallow in self pity.

Being honest, hard to expect these dudes to bounce back going on the road to Chicago after an L like this. Cutler, Jefferies and Forte are no joke.

We cant win on the road, especially not against the Bears. Then we travel to Philly and Dallas still. The Bills are going to beat our brains into hamburger meat and grill them out in the parking lot postgame

It's over. This game was the chance to get momentum and send a message. Nope same old redskins

I've got a lot of complaints about the officiating but we also didn't execute. I said all week you have to play hungry m first play Cousins gets sacked. That set the tone for much of the game m the redskins never had that initiative to take command and separate themselves. The officials called sketchy and controversial penalties but the main blame is the team. They were not prepared. They let the Cowboys drive down with thirty seconds to go. And DeSean did fumble that bell. Blame him for reversing all that yardage. Most indicating criticism of the day.

Archived