Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

LOL I hated that while in college. Just sleeping peacefully and then AERRRRRRRAERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

This happened twice during the MLB Playoffs, once during the game David Wells pitched in the 2003 World Series and once during Game 7 of the 2004 ALCS.

2 years ago I was in an accident where I rear ended someone. I didnt have insurance at the time and got served last night with court papers saying I am being sued for 13K.

I told my girl last night because I want to be open with her about everything and I am now wondering if she is going to break up with me because I screwed up.

2 years ago I was in an accident where I rear ended someone. I didnt have insurance at the time and got served last night with court papers saying I am being sued for 13K.

I told my girl last night because I want to be open with her about everything and I am now wondering if she is going to break up with me because I screwed up.

I wouldn't say that's cause for a break-up at all.

If she loves you, she will be OK

i mean the only way it would be an issue is if there is some huge change in your financial situation after this...

yeah yeah women should care no matter what...yeah they should...but nobody wants to date a bum lol

chris rock had a funny piece about women not being able to move back financially and men not being able to move backwards sexually lol

thats what im thinking.

"he didnt have insurace..he owes 13K now"

all of those things are going thru my head right now. Im 80% sure its just in my head but I dont want it to be true so I am over analyzing this and get paranoid.

You're being a woman right now...

oh wow. really? :doh:

Uh yeah!:silly:

You're thinking too much bro. As long as the rest of your life is together, and she loves you, why would she break up with you.

Now if you have a pattern of immaturity, irresponsibility, and recklessness, than any good woman would break up with that person. But I don't think you are like that.

You just gotta come up with a way to pay for it. Wage garnishment?

It's more likely she's gonna break up with you for being a lamewad. AKA, you have nothing to worry about dude :cool: :silly:

Archived