Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Please post in the stadium. ASAP. haha

I'm assuming by that, the Stadium is all like, "Lets sign Cutler!", "Lets trade Campbell and Cooley to the Browns so we can get Cutler and Sheffler in some strange three way love triangle way!".

Cutler sucks. I've seen the title to the threads. He will do no better on this team than JC did... End of story.

calculus sucks :(

and i really really ****ing hate dorm fire alarms that idiots go and pull for no reason and make hundreds of students go wait outside in the middle of the night, no matter what the temperature or weather.soooo ghey.must be like the 10th time this year we've had some stupid idiot that makes us go out at like 2 or 3 am and wait outside for hours. and the firemen always take their time to do whatever it is they 'need' to do, even when it's a fake alarm.

(notice the time of my edit...ugh)

and i really really ****ing hate dorm fire alarms that idiots go and pull for no reason and make hundreds of students go wait outside in the middle of the night, no matter what the temperature or weather.soooo ghey.must be like the 10th time this year we've had some stupid idiot that makes us go out at like 2 or 3 am and wait outside for hours. and the firemen always take their time to do whatever it is they 'need' to do, even when it's a fake alarm.

(notice the time of my edit...ugh)

My whole 4 years at college (well, 3 on campus) I never had a fire drill. Thank god. I've heard people complain about drills at 3am in the middle of January.

Oh, and I'm just going to keep wearing jeans to work until somebody tells me not to.

Archived