Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I just saw a commercial for a morning after pill and during it there was a line that went something like "the earlier you take it the better it works."

Isn't that something that either works or it doesn't, are there different levels of a morning after pill working?

The more likely it is to work?

I no longer endorse the TV show Friends. I used to think it was funny way back in 9th grade which was about 8 years ago or something but then I got tired of Joey and his tired punchlines every episode. HOW YOU DOIN? HOW YOU DOIN? HOW YOU DOIN? :doh:

I no longer endorse the TV show Friends. I used to think it was funny way back in 9th grade which was about 8 years ago or something but then I got tired of Joey and his tired punchlines every episode. HOW YOU DOIN? HOW YOU DOIN? HOW YOU DOIN? :doh:

You wish you had as much game as Joey.

My favorite episode of Friends is the one where Joey breaks someone's fridge....anyone know what i'm talking about??? ren??

lol I think it was his own fridge and he tries to convince everyone else they broke it so they will pay for it

my favorite episode is when Ross buys the new couch and they're trying to get it upstairs into his apt bc he didn't want to pay for delivery....pivot...PIVOT....PIVOT!!!!! PIVOT!!!! PIVOT!!!! :rotflmao:

lol I think it was his own fridge and he tries to convince everyone else they broke it so they will pay for it

my favorite episode is when Ross buys the new couch and they're trying to get it upstairs into his apt bc he didn't want to pay for delivery....pivot...PIVOT....PIVOT!!!!! PIVOT!!!! PIVOT!!!! :rotflmao:

!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZY40rqUphk&feature=related

So nobody is going to explain to me how Toe Jam and ST21 got the names they currently have?

TJ has been a work in progress forever....check the thread he mentioned in doggypoo's thread. It just culminated with his signature and baiting TK in doggypoo's thread :)

STB21, well he started a thread on what to eat a few days ago. Dog poo was an option, and was the most voted for, but was never fulfilled. He started up again in his thread about it, sent me a tough guy PM and it all happened from there :laugh:

Archived