Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

im glad to be back in the dorms....i just spent more than an hour cleaning up my room and the common room that the 8 of us share. i bet it will be a mess again in less than 2 days. everybody just leaves their trash lying around and dont bother cleaning up after themselves, and i hate that.

everybody complains that the room wasnt as nice as it was in the beginning of the yr but im the only one putting in the effort to clean.

Today was totally lame.

To try and make up for the lameness, I went to the grocery story to get some stuff to make a turkey and avocado sammich. In the whole ****ing grocery store they had ZERO avocados!!!! WTF???? I'm never going to the grocery store on a Sunday again!! (ok, I say that EVERY Sunday, but whatever)

Today was totally lame.

To try and make up for the lameness, I went to the grocery story to get some stuff to make a turkey and avocado sammich. In the whole ****ing grocery store they had ZERO avocados!!!! WTF???? I'm never going to the grocery store on a Sunday again!! (ok, I say that EVERY Sunday, but whatever)

I'm surprised you would even try. Even if they're there, they wouldn't be ripe - at least around here.

I buy 'em green like around Monday or Tuesday so they're perfect by the weekend. :)

Today was totally lame.

go to Giant next time :D

I'm surprised you would even try. Even if they're there, they wouldn't be ripe - at least around here.

I buy 'em green like around Monday or Tuesday so they're perfect by the weekend. :)

Unfortunately I did not know on Monday or Tuesday that I would be wanting a turkey avocado sammich TODAY :silly:

I just found out people were notified on Friday about financial aid for the grad program I was accepted to. I got no e-mail :(

This week is going to suck just sitting around waiting to hear back from my other 2 schools.

dont ask me for advice:silly: haha

Archived