Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Amigo, you seem to have more time on your hands than anyone else I know!

Make sure to keep in touch when you are in law school. Something says you will disappear:silly:

lol no no i have work to do...haha researching is not very exciting though haha its like being paid to be at the library all day haha

I was sposed to go to lunch with a friend today and that friend decided to change plans. If I would have known this was going to happen I would have brought my lunch dammit!

LAME

Head to CFA, take a pic before you eat that #1 and post it. That would be about as close as I'm getting to a CFA today. :D

Head to CFA, take a pic before you eat that #1 and post it. That would be about as close as I'm getting to a CFA today. :D

There are only two CFAs in DC - one at GWU and the other at Howard. Not even CFA is worth trying to go to either of these schools' dining areas at lunch time, lol

I stayed up until 4AM with my girlfriend last night. We are still in that stage where everything is absolutely amazing and I am really sitting back and enjoying this instead of wondering "what if?" or "whats next?".

I am on 2 hours of sleep and I could care less. I am having a great time.

I stayed up until 4AM with my girlfriend last night. We are still in that stage where everything is absolutely amazing and I am really sitting back and enjoying this instead of wondering "what if?" or "whats next?".

:D that's awesome mike!!!

BigMike does that mean you got to 2nd base. :D

Archived